Follow us on Twitter

Selection Sunday

We have our playoff teams

#1 Clemson
    #2 Oklahoma
    #3 Georgia
    #4 Alabama

there is a god

really shouldnt be any argument. cant value a weak big ten title this year, when it was devalued last year when it was actually worth something.

I would have replaced Clemson with UCF who us undefeated and Alabama with Wisconsin because they played Yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by mgomrjsurf View Post
    I would have replaced Clemson with UCF who us undefeated and Alabama with Wisconsin because they played Yesterday.
    I dont see your point on either of those. UCF is a conference champ and undefeated, but with four teams, I dont see them getting in. Wisconsin lost their last game in the conference championship, I dont think they should be in either.

Honestly, the pool of playoff teams needs to expand to 8, and the committee can still rank them how they please, but here is my proposal:

All Power Five conference champions make the playoffs. A top team from the Group of Five is selected to be in the playoffs, which is done by the committee. The committee also picks two Wild Cards who were not playing in their conference championship, independant or otherwise worthy based on their criteria. Once this list of 8 teams is final, then they rank them based off of their normal criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    there is a god
    Lol.. Excited to get there some day?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Lol.. Excited to get there some day?
    took way longer than expected for a response to that, I thought for sure I'd get roasted within the hour