Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    24,469

    Game thread- Chiefs at Jets

    Well that's a good start




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    24,469
    If this games ends up a blowout, I hope we see Petty.




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    40,288
    Robbie looks great.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    23,006
    meaningless game yet team continues to push to win a meaningless game instead of pushing to gain a better draft position for our franchise QB, but we all know that what will happen is they will resign mccown and some backup QB in round 2 that ends up being a cancer

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,245
    I think this team was a couple of plays from being a 7 win team and being a wildcard.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    24,469
    Yep




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,640
    Good enough to have a bad draft pick and Bad enough to miss the Playoffs. Ah Jets. Good win but you never get old.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,829
    Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles:32018831
    Good enough to have a bad draft pick and Bad enough to miss the Playoffs. Ah Jets. Good win but you never get old.
    Yep. Good win. Typical Jets. We will suck again for the next couple of years. Where's our long term QB coming from?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,245
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Yep. Good win. Typical Jets. We will suck again for the next couple of years. Where's our long term QB coming from?
    So if you pick top 5-10 your guarenteed at franchise QB?


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,829
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts:32019258
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Yep. Good win. Typical Jets. We will suck again for the next couple of years. Where's our long term QB coming from?
    So if you pick top 5-10 your guarenteed at franchise QB?
    Would you say the chances are improved that you draft a good NFL QB in the top 10, or in the 15-20 range? Where have more great QB's come from?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,245
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Would you say the chances are improved that you draft a good NFL QB in the top 10, or in the 15-20 range? Where have more great QB's come from?
    Good QBs come from every round not just the top 10. Jets need more than just a QB to right the ship. Even is a franchise QB fell in our lap we still need the O-line to protect him. The fact that some fans want to lose for a top 5 pick that has never been a guarantee especially on a QB is mind blowing.

    Remember the last top 10 QB we picked? He sure turned out to be a franchise QB.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,631
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Good QBs come from every round not just the top 10. Jets need more than just a QB to right the ship. Even is a franchise QB fell in our lap we still need the O-line to protect him. The fact that some fans want to lose for a top 5 pick that has never been a guarantee especially on a QB is mind blowing.

    Remember the last top 10 QB we picked? He sure turned out to be a franchise QB.
    Remember that draft where everybody was fighting over Rivers/Manning and quietly the Steelers got the best of the bunch. Or Aaron Rodgers or Brady or Wilson. Hell we could have got Watson last year but we got a ****ing saftey!?!?!?

    But yes, we will resign McCown and not draft a QB in the first. We honestly need to start spending some picks on offensive talent but the organization seems intent on picking defensive players over and over again. Just gotta try and get top level talent on that aide of the ball earlier in the draft....just have to.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    24,469
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Remember that draft where everybody was fighting over Rivers/Manning and quietly the Steelers got the best of the bunch. Or Aaron Rodgers or Brady or Wilson. Hell we could have got Watson last year but we got a ****ing saftey!?!?!?

    But yes, we will resign McCown and not draft a QB in the first. We honestly need to start spending some picks on offensive talent but the organization seems intent on picking defensive players over and over again. Just gotta try and get top level talent on that aide of the ball earlier in the draft....just have to.
    Last year we drafted 2 WR, a TE and an RB The RB has been a steal. The young WRs look solid at worst. We have no clue about Leggit.

    I know what you mean but even the year before, as unpopular as it was we took Hack in the second. I like how Mac has drafted. I just hopes he has the sack to trade back if it could get the team a first and a second or third the following year (or both depending on where we fall)

    But we know there will be a decent QB prospect in the first, wherever we fall.




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Last year we drafted 2 WR, a TE and an RB The RB has been a steal. The young WRs look solid at worst. We have no clue about Leggit.

    I know what you mean but even the year before, as unpopular as it was we took Hack in the second. I like how Mac has drafted. I just hopes he has the sack to trade back if it could get the team a first and a second or third the following year (or both depending on where we fall)

    But we know there will be a decent QB prospect in the first, wherever we fall.
    I was more referencing 1st round thoroughbred type talent. When was the last first round pick we spent on an offensive skill player? We keep spending 1st Rd picks on defensive players and still haven't built a great defense. Gotta go with the way the league is shifting and get some top level talent on the offensive side of the ball.

    And I wouldn't say the RB has been a steal. Kamara is a steal, Hunt is a steal.


    Rippin' lips son!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •