Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 13: Denver Broncos (3-8) @ Miami Dolphins (4-7)

VS
    Last edited by Wrench; 12-03-2017 at 01:58 PM.

If we were going to win today, this was the way I wanted it to happen. Young players looked good. Drake, Howard, McCain, V Taylor and Phillips probably had the best games of their career and Tunsil and Davis looked good on the offensive line. Just a good showing from the young players.

Although the biggest takeaway I had from the game is that we did a lot more Man to Man today and was a big reason why the defense looked good. Howard looked so much more comfortable and so did McCain. If this is a sign of the future for our defensive scheme then I'll be overjoyed.

Were my guy's 2 picks both on him?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Were my guy's 2 picks both on him?

One was behind Parker in a crowd. Twitter seemed to think Parker got out muscled but I saw it as a bad throw. The other was a great play by the CB where he bobbled it, but Cutler never should have thrown it cause Stills was never open and he threw it short.

So yes. Yes they were.

overall cutler played well. the line was bad and cutler bought time while wr got wide open.

I thought the OL was pretty good myself especially considering Sam Young had to try to block Von. WRs seemed to be wide open everywhere all game. I was very impressed by the offense, defense and OL in this game with the exception of Parker who hasn't done anything this year. I know it was only Siemien but Denver has great WRs and DL and we made them both look bad

disagree that Cutler shouldn't have thrown that pass to Stills. I thought it was pass interference and Stills was indeed open on it. Parker always gets outmuscled

we lost draft positioning but it was really nice to see what this team can look like when both sides click

Cutler for the first time looked like he been running with this team for a year or 2. was his first impressive game of the season

Howard pick was awesome and pretty much ended it but he balled all game
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-04-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Drake is our HR hitter and glad to see him get the carries against a very stout defense. He has a ways to go to make me feel comfortable, but if he can put a little more muscle on in the off-season and cut the fumbles, he has a bright future.

Howard finally had a great game this year. Good to see.

The OL was just okay, not good by any means. Cutler was hurried a lot. We still need to get good quality in the interior OL. Quality, not fricken quantity, next off-season lol.

If we keep slipping in the draft and out of the top 10, then that's when I would be fine picking Quenton Nelson if he is still there. But I'm starting to get a man crush on Chubb. Him and Harris could be the future for us at DE and challenge Bosa and Ingram in SD as the best pass rushing duo in a couple years.

very nice win and a good momentum boost heading into MNF against the Pats.

Glad to hear my guy played well. Still holding out miracle hope that he's getting comfortable, his arm is still there, and you guys finish 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs.

Just saw the pick 6, definitely forced it in there. Didnt see the other one though.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Oline played well but I seriously want to know what the team saw in Larsen to lead them to believe that he was a good OG. Dude has consistently been letting DTs just blow by him and has no push in the run game. He's somehow the worst Olineman on the starting 5.

if the team keeps winning and slipping I want Will Hernandez. I think he is better than Nelson. Utep has full games on youtube for you to see him. watching him on there impressed me a lot and reading up on him only made me like him even more

https://www.si.com/college-football/...will-hernandez

Chubb wont make it to us anymore sadly unless he fails a piss test or physical but I never thought he would slip to us to begin with. other than Barkley and QB he should be next off the board
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-05-2017 at 04:30 AM.