Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

ohio state does not deserve to be in and they cant complain about it either

they got in last year while not winning their conference over their own two loss conference winner. alabama has one less loss, Alabama over Ohio state. plus iowa isnt good and they butt ****ed ohio state.

sorry buddy,but ohio state is getting in....reason??...$$$$$...why wouldnt the ncaa wouldnt want to expand the demographic for fan interest instead of 4 southern teams??
    ....coooookie

I agree with farty farts

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    sorry buddy,but ohio state is getting in....reason??...$$$$$...why wouldnt the ncaa wouldnt want to expand the demographic for fan interest instead of 4 southern teams??

sorry buddy but i was right. the committe showed last year that the big 10 is weak and the conference champ did not matter. cant say it matters this year when the conference is way worse than it was last year. does not work like that.

I've said this since they started this CFP system that it needs to be 8 teams.

5 Power Conference Champions + 3 highest ranked non-conference championship teams, seeding done by national rank. If this was the system, this years playoffs would be:

1. (1) Clemson (ACC Champ)
    2. (2) Oklahoma (Big 12 Champ)
    3. (3) Georgia (SEC Champ)
    4. (5) Ohio State (Big 10 Champ)
    5. (8) USC (Pac 12 Champ)
    6. (4) Alabama (At Large #1)
    7. (6) Wisconsin (At Large #2)
    8. (7) Auburn (At Large #3)

Game #1
    Clemson vs Auburn

Game #2
    Oklahoma vs Wisconsin

Game #3
    Georgia vs Alabama

Game #4
    USC vs Ohio State

Reseed after each round or go Tourney style

Those would be fantastic games!
    Last edited by rellimie; 12-04-2017 at 12:32 PM.

As an OSU fan, I am ok with them not getting in this year (Mainly because of how incredibly inconsistent JT Barrett is). But the committee needs to realize how important a conference champ is, otherwise, why even have a conference championship game?

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    they got in last year while not winning their conference over their own two loss conference winner. alabama has one less loss, Alabama over Ohio state. plus iowa isnt good and they butt ****ed ohio state.
    Strength of schedule is more of a tie breaker than anything else. Anyone can lose to a good team.