Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many minutes will Randle get?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • under 10

0 0%
  • under 20

0 0%
  • 21 - 25

2 100.00%
  • 26 - 30

0 0%
  • 31+

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Aust is online now BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

12/3/17 GDT: Rockets @ Lakers

Rockets @ Lakers

Date/Time: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 - 6:30 P.M. PT

TV: Spectrum, NBATV

Lakers Best Lineup

(2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

I have a feeling we are going to get MURDERED in the 1st Q
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Wish that was really the starting lineup.

With a 8-14 record, we are on pace to win 30 games with a brutal schedule coming up. This roster is much better from last year, no excuses Luke Walton.

Look at the Jazz, they're without Gobert and on a 5 game win streak, saw that Mitchell has potential and now he's starting and playing around 35mpg every night.

And our rookie of the month comes off the bench... and we're losing... lol.

And last year was the year when we were supposed to develop our players, but half of the season it was just Lou Williams and Nick Young jacking up shots... and where are they now? Not on the Lakers. Plus we got nothing in return for Nick Young, instead we could've played Ingram and Clarkson all year long.
    Last edited by DanG; 12-03-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Luke is really not stepping up is he, good points about last year, we need to develop these kids now not next year. Lakers fans want results sooner or later, we can talk just keep winning 30games. Luke really needs to invest playing time in these kids because next year should be our year to achieve playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    With a 8-14 record, we are on pace to win 30 games with a brutal schedule coming up. This roster is much better from last year, no excuses Luke Walton.

Look at the Jazz, they're without Gobert and on a 5 game win streak, saw that Mitchell has potential and now he's starting and playing around 35mpg every night.

And our rookie of the month comes off the bench... and we're losing... lol.
    Kuz back in the starting lineup is a matter of time, luke canít be this stupid, at least I hope so.

No really improvement the last 10 games and facing one of the best teams of the league tonight during a terrible stretch for us, I see a big L tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Rockets @ Lakers

Date/Time: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 - 6:30 P.M. PT

TV: Spectrum, NBATV

Lakers Best Lineup

I would definitely try this starting lineup even if randle is undersized.

At some point you need a set rotation and to stick to it. These guys need to get used to playing together. I guarantee it would cut down on the turnovers.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

This is a pointless game, we will most likely get blown out but if somehow we manage to hang with them Luke will f$ck it up in the 4th and we will lose.

Will be 22-8 to start, we will make a nice run giving us a sense of hope. Normally I would say this will end up a close game with us losing in last minute of game but Rockets are on a another level. 128 - 92 Rockets

This was spot on, everyone should look at this. Agent Zero explains it perfect. He will 100% need to change his entire form

https://247sports.com/nba/los-angele...all--111654886

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Will be 22-8 to start, we will make a nice run giving us a sense of hope. Normally I would say this will end up a close game with us losing in last minute of game but Rockets are on a another level. 128 - 92 Rockets
    There will also be a stretch where the Rockets go on something like a 28-4 run and Luke will forget to call a time out to try and stop the run.

No we're finna get smacked. Gonna get into foul trouble (again, last few games esp have been really bad w it) they are gonna jump out huge early and well just never find a way to get in within 10-12 points.

Honestly i think that should be our starters tonight though. We need dudes who can close on 3 point shooters and defend/switch the pick n roll. Lopez gonna be lookin like a got dang statue out their tonight.

Hope we can keep it under 15 points.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    And what's point you are going to go to bed? Because last time that you did, they won! So planease go to sleep now!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast