Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The allegations against Bill Clinton include underage girls and actual rape but that never stopped the democratic establishment from trotting him out there to help win an election. "We know how to run an economy, hey look, there's Bill."
    Sounds like donald

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Sounds like donald
    Hence people play sides and only care about winning.

Although like I said, the left is sooo much more holier than thou these days, unless you're talking bout their big fundraising politicians and celebrities of course. The new christian right.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Hence people play sides and only care about winning.

Although like I said, the left is sooo much more holier than thou these days, unless you're talking bout their big fundraising politicians and celebrities of course. The new christian right.
    Ironic because the Christian Right is still around, his name is Roy Moore. They’re still very Holier Than Thou, we all just stopped listening because we know how full of **** they are.

The same is true of Liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ironic because the Christian Right is still around, his name is Roy Moore. They’re still very Holier Than Thou, we all just stopped listening because we know how full of **** they are.

The same is true of Liberals.
    There's been a shift. They're not burning cds and censoring speech as much these days, the liberals took over that responsibility.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

There's been a shift. They're not burning cds and censoring speech as much these days, the liberals took over that responsibility.
    Their trying just as hard, they just aren’t effective anymore because nobody’s is listening. Roy Moore was disbarred from the Alabama Supreme Court for not issuing gay marriage licenses.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksorbust View Post
    never heard of it. I will look into it on askjeeves
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

I don't think people should be held accountable for their public opinions from 10 or 15 or 20 years ago. We live in a different time. I know it's easy to say that sexual misconduct was always wrong, but it's just naive to think that the reaction to such cases is going to be the same back then as it is now. Sexual Misconduct is a complex issue with varying levels of offenses and for the most part, back then even 10 years ago we as a society didn't understand or care to understand most of these complexities. Basically, it was really condemned unless is was blatant rape and/or proven with indisputable evidence. We didn't believe women for their word, that's for sure.

I used to think what Bill Clinton did wasn't a big deal and wasn't entirely true either. I feel much differently now. This has nothing to do with politics in all honesty. We were just ignorant back then, plain and simple.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 12-05-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Ds attack Moore
    Rs attack Franken

Is anyone in congress who is consistent and saying all of them (conyer too) should step down?
    Disclaimer: I think both Franken and Moore should step far away from politics right now.

That said, we can't keep acting like all these accusations are equal.

Franken ≠ Moore
    Moore ≠ Weinstein
    Spacey ≠ Cosby
    Cosby ≠ Trump

We need to look at these incidents separately.

While I think Franken should set an example and resign, forcing a kiss as a part of a skit and making a goofy fake-grope pose picture is not the same as a list of underage girls saying Moore forced himself on them and threatening that nobody would believe them because of his status.

Both sides do that nonsense. Liberals forgot how to separate legitimate sexist and racist actions from jokes and conservatives think four letter words and nipples are going to destroy America.

We should all agree that Farenthold (sp) should resign. Right? He paid someone to keep their mouth shut with congressional hush money. Paying that back isn't enough to me. I think that it should be clawed back and he should be kicked out of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We should all agree that Farenthold (sp) should resign. Right? He paid someone to keep their mouth shut with congressional hush money. Paying that back isn't enough to me. I think that it should be clawed back and he should be kicked out of the body.
    That fund needs to be eliminated and anyone who used its funds should be thrown out of office.

When is he going to announce one way or the other though?

But since this thread is about the settlements, what's up with Blake? How's he doing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12