Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I see you saying honest so I counter that with people that show a bias to one side could end up being dishonest.
    it would nice to believe that people would not allow bias to impact them in this probe, but one should be able to see that having that bias could lead people to believe that the entire probe is comprised. not that anyone against Trump would give a damn, but it would be better to not have anything that made people think/assume the probe is compromised/tainted/biased.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...tics+-+Text%29

Peter Strzok has been shady and everything he has been involved with has to be seen as questionable.
    Why would anyone give a damn. Everyone has bias. You don’t comprehend the issue. That’s not my fault.

I see you saying honest so I counter that with people that show a bias to one side could end up being dishonest.
    it would nice to believe that people would not allow bias to impact them in this probe, but one should be able to see that having that bias could lead people to believe that the entire probe is comprised. not that anyone against Trump would give a damn, but it would be better to not have anything that made people think/assume the probe is compromised/tainted/biased.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...tics+-+Text%29

Peter Strzok has been shady and everything he has been involved with has to be seen as questionable.
    Perhaps you could give an example of an investigation that was run by people who had no personal political leanings. I get that in your Russian system there is only one party, but we do things differently here.

In Russia, they donate to the "Putin doesn't have you killed this month fund".

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Perhaps you could give an example of an investigation that was run by people who had no personal political leanings. I get that in your Russian system there is only one party, but we do things differently here.
    if it was just political leaning and these people would not let that influence them that it might not be a problem. still with this probe it would be better if there was nothing that people could point to in an attempt to show bias/tainted/compromised.

We might get an impeachment this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    We might get an impeachment this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They do seem to be ginning up an inordinate amount of fear mongering. They must sense something is amiss.

if it was just political leaning and these people would not let that influence them that it might not be a problem. still with this probe it would be better if there was nothing that people could point to in an attempt to show bias/tainted/compromised.

So no then, you can’t provide any examples. Did mueller remove Strzok after learning that he acted with bias? Probably no way any of what Strzok was part of was independently verified.

Mueller is a pro. That’s what all this is about. Unless of course your a much better lawyer than Flynn’s who could have used this info during his plea.

Anything Gregg Jarrett says is tainted with failure and ignorance.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

This is Trump/Roger Stone playbook basics. Attack, attack, attack, never defend is one of his core principles that he outlines in his documentary.

FBI does things he likes (reopens Hillary case before election), they get his praise.
    FBI does things he doesn't like (investigates him), he convinces people (you) that the bureau is to be distrusted, shadow government, yada yada

And you fall for it every time.

Still very funny to hear POS Trey Gowdy get on his high horse about investigators making donations when he himself did so as an investigator. I posted the evidence above but no one cared to explain his glarin hypocrisy.

Just an attempt to delegitimize the investigation. Like he's done with Obama's presidency with birtherism, media criticism, any criticism, any opponents, sexual harassment allegations and on and on. Pretty easy to see.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This is Trump/Roger Stone playbook basics. Attack, attack, attack, never defend is one of his core principles that he outlines in his documentary.

FBI does things he likes (reopens Hillary case before election), they get his praise.
    FBI does things he doesn't like (investigates him), he convinces people (you) that the bureau is to be distrusted, shadow government, yada yada

And you fall for it every time.

when there are things that are shady, they deserve to be pointed out.
    just imagine if there were people within FBI that were protecting Trump during this investigation, many from the left (and you people here) would be losing their **** with so much outrage.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-...-on-1512748299

I can't quote the article since I can only see the beginning, but from the search I can see this is something included in the article..

Trump's Allies Urge Harder Line as Mueller Probe Heats Up - WSJ
    https://www.wsj.com/.../trumps-allie...-drags-on-1512...
    16 mins ago - “I am so proud,” Mr. Weissmann wrote in the subject line of an email, which was released by the conservative group Judicial Watch. Mr. Weissmann also attended Hillary Clinton's election-night party at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York, according to people familiar with his attendance.

more on Peter Strzok..

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/0...-mueller-probe

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) grilled FBI Director Christopher Wray at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday.

Jordan focused on Peter Strzok, the top FBI official who was moved off Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation after he was found to have sent anti-President Trump text messages.

On "Outnumbered Overtime" today, Jordan said he believes it may have been Strzok who brought the infamous Trump dossier to a FISA court to obtain clearance for surveillance on members of the Trump campaign.

"Let us know if that happened or not. I believe it did," Jordan said. "If that happened, that is as wrong as it gets."

He explained it's now a known fact that the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign financed the dossier through a series of intermediaries, in order to influence the 2016 election. Now, he said he's trying to figure out if the FBI helped them.

"We need to depose Peter Strzok," Jordan said, adding that the Judiciary Committee also needs to talk to Bruce Ohr, a senior Justice Department official who was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for dossier.

Jordan expressed doubts that Strzok was removed from Mueller's team simply because of the anti-Trump text messages.

"If you get kicked off the Mueller team for being anti-Trump, there wouldn't be anybody left on the Mueller team. There has to be more," he said.

the number of shady people keeps increasing.

when there are things that are shady, they deserve to be pointed out.
    just imagine if there were people within FBI that were protecting Trump during this investigation, many from the left (and you people here) would be losing their **** with so much outrage.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-...-on-1512748299

I can't quote the article since I can only see the beginning, but from the search I can see this is something included in the article..

more on Peter Strzok..

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/0...-mueller-probe

the number of shady people keeps increasing.
    Got an example of an unbiased investigation yet? Jim Jordan making partisan accusations is super credible btw.

If Peter brought the dossier to the FISA court and got the appropriate warrants, then good job! He would have been doing his job and I don't know how we're attacking someone for doing their job. I keep repeating that he was doing his job because some people seem incapable of understanding that he was doing his job and need a friendly reminder that he was doing his job. Did I mention he was doing his job?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast