Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    McCarthy please watch only overtime tape & learn. Throw rest of gameplan in garbage.

Crew

Sry for ever doubting our run game

Good win

Williams is awesome

Hopefully the saints win here vs carolina.

The falcons lost. And hopefully the Eagles can take care of the seahawks tonight

falcons lost/lions lost and panthers are down 21-14... let panthers and seattle lose and this quite possibly couldnt be a better day for us lol

was such a terrible packers game to watch... we are dreadful but **** it... get the god back.

Iím still upset with our coaching, particularly our defense. I get we donít have any healthy corners and Whitehead was playing corner, but at some point we have to get back to playing some man coverage. Way too much room for tight ends and backs all day.

Also, we need to be big saints fans. If they can beat Carolina today and take both games from Atlanta, it goes long way towards making sure we make the playoffs if we can take care of business and go 10-6.

I am more upset with Hundley than anything. I honestly don't see how anyone could be mad at the defense for that game. They literally kept us in it the whole game along with the Buccaneers making a ton of mistakes. We had 7 sacks but it felt like our pass rush was non existent when we needed it at times. 3rd down defense pisses me off too. But Hundley was garbage outside of him running the ball. Thank god MM stuck with the run game for once.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    I am more upset with Hundley than anything. I honestly don't see how anyone could be mad at the defense for that game. They literally kept us in it the whole game along with the Buccaneers making a ton of mistakes. We had 7 sacks but it felt like our pass rush was non existent when we needed it at times. 3rd down defense pisses me off too. But Hundley was garbage outside of him running the ball. Thank god MM stuck with the run game for once.
    C'mon 13 for 80 something yards & and interception isn't so bad, lol. Watched Cleveland tonight & Kiser is much worse, so we shouldn't have to throw a pass next week & win easily

we all know what sucked but what about some positives,

Jamaal Williams 21 carries 113yds 5.4 avg with a 25 yard long and 1 td

Aaron Jones 1 carry 20 yds and the game winning touchdown.

Clay Matthews credited with 2.5 sacks

Jake Ryan got his first career sack

Kenny Clark 6 total tackles with his first 2 sacks of his career

Blake Martinez with 12 total tackles and 1 PD

and of course Dean Lowry with 1 sack and the fumble recovery for a touchdown.

RIP Gene Wilder

My conspiracy theory isnít a conspiracy theory.

#believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by flodapack View Post
    C'mon 13 for 80 something yards & and interception isn't so bad, lol. Watched Cleveland tonight & Kiser is much worse, so we shouldn't have to throw a pass next week & win easily
    In all honesty, even worse is Tampa with Winston. At least with kizer you know he stinks and are drafting a guy. Winston is pretty brutal and heís the first overall pick. But he plays just well enough to not really be replaced.

Like itís crazy to watch. Our backup qb stinks. But thereís legitimately teams who are starting guys who arenít much better than Hundley as a legit starter. Kinda crazy.

The defense kept us in it, but there was quite a few self imposed mistakes from Tampa. And that offensive line for Tampa is really bad. I will say this game helped show how a good pass rush changes everything. We need to find a way to get guys who consistently get that type of pressure against good teams.

I live close to Tampa so go to quite a few games, because they're cheap, so I kind of agree about Winston. Big guy with Huge arm but boneheaded plays every game. He's defiantly a coach killer, their not getting rid of Winston so keep trying to find coach that can fix him. Hundley is way more athletic, just don't think he'll ever figure it out. By the way Tampa line is missing starters, so kind of like ours a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by flodapack; 12-03-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast