Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 353
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    63,327
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Yup... on top of it being a contract year. Not sure if I'd want to pay him.
    I absolutely don't want to pay him. He's a prime candidate to be overpaid in weak DB market. Just extend Prince and draft a guy early.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    42,463
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Lol who cares?
    Right [emoji23]

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    40,929
    Now that was a great pass Mitch

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    17,689
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I absolutely don't want to pay him. He's a prime candidate to be overpaid in weak DB market. Just extend Prince and draft a guy early.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    I donít think either will be as expensive as some may think. The Bears could re-sign both of those guys and still draft a guy early. While Fuller is somewhat inconsistent, heís still very young and I think his best days are ahead of him.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    63,327
    Laser

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21,243
    Nice pass. Nice catch. Nice play. Pay Inman.

    2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    63,327
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I donít think either will be as expensive as some may think. The Bears could re-sign both of those guys and still draft a guy early. While Fuller is somewhat inconsistent, heís still very young and I think his best days are ahead of him.
    I guess I should have included not wanting him back because I don't think he's very good. Yeah, like others have said, he shows flashes but he's far too inconsistent for my liking.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,597
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Nice pass. Nice catch. Nice play. Pay Inman.
    This x1000

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,597
    Mitch bouncing back great from last week. His sharpest drive as a bear imo.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    17,689
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I guess I should have included not wanting him back because I don't think he's very good. Yeah, like others have said, he shows flashes but he's far too inconsistent for my liking.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Thatís understandable. It will be interesting to see how Pace handles it. Prince has been very good. Cooper has been a let down. Fuller has been solid overall, albeit inconsistent.

    Bears also need another pass rusher and the FA market isnít very good.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    40,929
    Holy horrible coverage

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,597
    The lack of pass rush is gonna kill this defense the last few weeks

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    63,327
    You know it's not good when Houston and Prosinski are in pass coverage.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793

    Chicago Bears (3-8) vs 49ers (1-10)

    Wow it's a pack house/thread today just to see JG start!


    Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21,243
    Robbie I miss you

    2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •