Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Heck i'd trade Delly,Telly,Vaughn for Hill and PapaGiannis. Hibbert TPE for O'quinn if they do it. Or second round pick for McGee.

I definitely do that. They always say trades are about who gets the best player...no doubt that is Hill. Hill-Bledsoe be pretty good defenders on the perimeter though undersized.

Be nice to have a ball distributor...no one on Bucks even averages 5 assists. Hill only averages 2.7 assists per game. I hope the Bucks draft a PG this year.

If Bucks can get O'Quinn for the TPE should have been done already.

Yeah I think Knicks holding out for other trades like Kanter or maybe even Willy. Hard to say with the Knicks. They have like 5 centers though. Noah is like the worst contract. He wont be moved anytime soon.

There remains a sense that DeAndre Jordan will be moved ahead of the deadline and the Bucks continue to be mentioned as the team most likely to make that happen. Kyler writes that a possible Jordan-to-Milwaukee deal could yield the Clippers John Henson, a young player and a draft pick. The Clips apparently like Malcolm Brogdon but his inclusion seems to be a non-starter.
    Wilson,Vaughn,Maker,2022 first and Henson and choice of Delly,Telly,Snell. hahahahaha

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/01/...medium=twitter

lets get it!

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Wilson,Vaughn,Maker,2022 first and Henson and choice of Delly,Telly,Snell. hahahahaha

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/01/...medium=twitter
    im sure out of those theyd either take snell (most comparable to midds) and or telly because of the contract. as long as 2 bad contracts go out we can make this happen. then we just need to get a backup c yet. delly for ?

@ChrisWagner87

Kyler notes that thereís belief that Joe Johnson will seek a buyout from the Jazz after the trade deadline if he isnít dealt to a playoff-bound squad.
    same article.
    jj would be pretty awesome to have if we did trade away snell in a DJ deal. smart, can hit the big shots. he for delly works money wise and hes expiring.

then the tpe or something for oquinn.

bled-midds-jab-giannis-dj
    brog-brown-jj-oquinn
    Last edited by C-Dub; 01-13-2018 at 09:44 AM.

@ChrisWagner87

Like other Bucks tweeters from last nights game. Middleton doesn't have the genes to be clutch in big games. I'd still trade him. Other Bucks fans think he wont age well either. Also another contract looming soon. Yuckypooy. I'd almost consider dealing him with a Amigo or two to Heat or Clippers now. Still the catch is id want Winslow or Lou tossed in.
    Cause Jordan and Whiteside aren't that exciting as the main piece. Besides wings are the hot commodities. Centers are a dying breed. But the way Lou been playing doubt we get him that easy now. I could see Pat wanting Middleton though. But Whiteside isn't that exciting. Also read on twitter other day other front offices been saying Winslow is the Okafor of the Heat. Also I want Delly gone since Brown is breaking out lately. Need more guard minutes.

after watching the last 3 games idk anymore if jordan is going to be enough our 3 point shooting is so bad cant count on anyone i wouldn't mind middelton being in any trade talks lately if need be.

Our bench sucks. That's a major hit soon as KEG sits for a couple minutes. Also our centers suck. That's a losing battle.

and thats the worst part the guys eating the most money are our bigest problem/weakness on every night

I think yesterday with about 5 minutes left the bench had 1 made field goal. 1! For the game! How is that possible? Combine that with Middleton and Bledsoe trying to build a skyscraper with all the bricks they're throwing. Awful game. Its a fact, we can't beat teams with a legit rim protector, because that's our only offense.

I'm okay trading Middleton, have been for a while because honestly I don't want to pay him what he's going to cost on his next contract. We need someone in our starting lineup to be a knockdown shooter. Middleton isn't that. Bledsoe is okay but like I said at the time of the deal, he's just more of the same. Decent penetrator but can't shoot. Luckily we got him for cheap (though I think we really miss Monroe's big body).

How to fix this team? Give the young players more burn. Stop giving Delly minutes. Bring Middleton off the bench? Start Brogdon and Snell isntead? Try and find a big for cheap? Get a knockdown shooter? Who is going to get traded at the deadline that is in our budget? Because I'm not looking to trade away key pieces for some overpriced rental.

Any chance Philly wants to move Fultz? I'd go for a buy low on him.

I get what you guys are saying but I think unfair to say Middleton isn't good in big games and basing it off of a afternoon game at Miami? Who the F considers that a big game? Middleton hit a couple game-winners in the past. Was great first couple games vs. TOR in playoffs then got sick and wasn't good in G5, G6. This team isn't very good. It has a 'big 3' when only one is a top-20 player. That's problematic. THen as said the bench sucks. So some depth but not quality depth. This team won't get a top-4 seed and likely bounced in first round again unless a hot streak like 12 of 14 Ws

Honestly though pack are you willing to pay Middleton $20M plus per year? Does he fit with this team? Is he a knockdown shooter?

My only real issue with his game is that he keeps missing wide open threes. The issues I have with him on defense can all be attributed to the awful scheme. In a straight man to man I think our defense would be elite overall.

Middleton shooting a career worst from 3 by a wide margin (not counting his rookie year where he barely played) despite taking a career high in attempts!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast