Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dez is trash.

He might could just need a change of scenery, maybe get away from all the criminals

What do you guys think about replacing Manusky ? Is their somebody out their willing to come here better ? How about an OC too ?

I'm torn on manusky .....on one hand ,he has massive injuries and sub par play this year...the scheme might be good. On the other hand.......his 2 minute defense was terrible all year long. I dunno.....

White Sox & Redskins Forever

With Jay Gruden's name on the chopping block this year, we will be in the same position we were last year when he was viewed as a "lame duck" coach- no one of note is going to be willing to come here and then be looking for a job next year.

Gruden's best success is when he isn't tied down to calling plays. He needs to let Cavanaugh do that.

Honestly I don't think Cavanaugh is the guy. I would like to someone else brought in to be the offensive coordinator. Some fresh ideas maybe. Cavanaugh seems like a retread trying to run Gruden's scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiedog28 View Post
    Honestly I don't think Cavanaugh is the guy. I would like to someone else brought in to be the offensive coordinator. Some fresh ideas maybe. Cavanaugh seems like a retread trying to run Gruden's scheme.
    And that's the best we are going to get at this point. Unless you've got a Tom Sula type trying to rebuild his brand after being fired as a head coach, and I don't think those guys are going to be out there on the offensive side.

Did someone say trade Reed or Breeland for Dez? Multiple issues. 1- Breeland is a FA. If we do resign him and trade him, the cap penalty would be massive. 2- Reed is more valuable than Dez at this point. Dez hasn't fallen because a QB, he has lost his thing that makes him great. He had electric speed and acceleration that made his cuts great. That is gone, and you are left with a guy that struggles to make space.

I'm so sick of the Kirk Cousins drama......I want to talk about improving the team,but, nothing happens until this is settled......

Yeah, and it's not going away. I got an alert via the CBS Sports app saying that Cousins would have no issue playing for Cleveland.

Yep, saw that too....

Well, to all the Cousins haters..........2 of these 4 are going to the Super Bowl........Foles,Bordels,Keenam,and Brady. We don't need a super star QB to win it all....proof positive....

Yeah, but how many times has Case Keenum been in the playoffs as a starter? He has a great defense backing him. Same as the Jaguars. Even some of the Texans defenses that were great with Andre Johnson and Deandre Hopkins at WR struggled with poor QB play, with Keenum at QB at times. If you don't invest in a great QB, you have to invest in a great defense.

I agree with that...

Kerrigan and Williams are future hall of famers. If we trade them, then we will have to replace them.
    Taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back is not progress. After last season I would have signed Cousins.
    This year I would not. When the game is on the line he either turns the ball over or gets sacked.
    I would sign and then trade him for a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd to the Browns, Broncos, or Jets.
    Then I would draft Mayfield or Allen. Along with a stud RB Barkley, Freeman, or Chubb.

Quote Originally Posted by REDRYDER71 View Post
    Kerrigan and Williams are future hall of famers. If we trade them, then we will have to replace them.
    Taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back is not progress. After last season I would have signed Cousins.
    This year I would not. When the game is on the line he either turns the ball over or gets sacked.
    I would sign and then trade him for a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd to the Browns, Broncos, or Jets.
    Then I would draft Mayfield or Allen. Along with a stud RB Barkley, Freeman, or Chubb.
    How are they going to win for us right now? We have 22 pending free agents, with a roster of 53. We are a couple years from being able to make a sustained playoff run, and the talent we would get from trading Williams and Kerrigan would be part of that run. Williams most certainly won't be- and with his patella tendon tear, he's no longer tradable this offseason- and Kerrigan will likely be at the back end of his career.

I want no part of that gump Baker Mayfield either. Also, the Redskins have our backs against the wall, no way we get two picks for Cousins, even on a sign and trade. Teams know we are backed against a wall with him.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast