Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    What happened to Wily and Kuz? They had promising seasons last year, was goinf full Hornacek up tempo the reason for them being less effective? I think Kuz was the odd man out with the redudancy of similar players, but Knicks fans were hyping up Wily lasy iirc.
    Kuz was cut. He was a fun guy but I don't think he more then a very end of the bench guy. Willy is totally in the doghouse. The guy has great footwork but is particularly bad on D and Jeff has not seen him fit for PT. I really liked Willy's skill set. He does lack the toughness you want to see next to KP and has issues on D but I think he can be a player and would like to see him on the floor even if a Kanter/Noah split is what I think is best for the team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Kuz was cut. He was a fun guy but I don't think he more then a very end of the bench guy. Willy is totally in the doghouse. The guy has great footwork but is particularly bad on D and Jeff has not seen him fit for PT. I really liked Willy's skill set. He does lack the toughness you want to see next to KP and has issues on D but I think he can be a player and would like to see him on the floor even if a Kanter/Noah split is what I think is best for the team right now.
    Not O'Quinn tho? He's my choice as backup to Kanter long term.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    GiantSwagg wouldn't trade Willy and Frank for Kyrie.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Best contract of the offseason: Rudy Gay's two-year $17.2 million with the Spurs.
    Worst contract of the offseason: Tie: Blake Griffin's five-year $173 million from the Clippers and Jrue Holiday's five-year $126 million from the Pelicans both deserve recognition.
    Best contract since last year's NBA Finals: Dwyane Wade's one-year $2.3 million from the Cavaliers
    Wouldn't the best contract since the NBA finals be the best contract of the offseason?
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Best & Worst Contracts of the Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Not O'Quinn tho? He's my choice as backup to Kanter long term.
    I donít mind KOQ. He is a decent 10-15 min a night guy. He isnít getting any better and we know what he is imo so if Noah is better right now (which wouldnít surprise me) Iíd got no problem with him getting the mins over KOQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 12-05-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Embiid has to be one of the worst? Or highest risk?Not even joking.. Literally a fragile $148 lottery ticket

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    You guys all Trashed the Otto Porter, Wiggans and Hardaway Jr. contracts. but it looks like they're paying it off.

Contracts for the older vets: Teague, Hill, Gallo, Holliday look like hot garbage.
    Teague is so bad that I am close to starting over him (I already play more minutes in the clutch) on NBA Live. I, as in my me as a rookie, lol.

Gallo is injury-prone. Hill has been a bit lost out there, and he even knows it. He went on record saying he's "working to be more effective." Lots of Kings fans feel their squad is underwhelming so far, even though I like Fox and Labissiere.

They are still bad contracts, even if the guys are playing somewhat okay. The Wiz are 12-11, and yet Porter has "more than half of his annual salary guaranteed." They also just paid Wall, so Wiz gotta be better.

Has Lowry looked good? Blake was doing alright until he got hurt by Rivers, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Otto Porter is the only one earning his money. Wiggins is a classically overpaid volume scorer who people don't realize hurts your team. Hardaway is massively overpaid hoping he'll get better. He hasn't this year.

The only guy that gets a pass is George Hill. He's not where he wanted to be, on a dysfunctional team, and making far less than he thought he would.

The best contracts this year are probably either the CJ Miles sign and trade or Tyreke Evans' 3.3M.
    Didn't know Vlade forced him to sign the dotted line...

Best contract of the offseason: Rudy Gay's two-year $17.2 million with the Spurs.
    Worst contract of the offseason: Tie: Blake Griffin's five-year $173 million from the Clippers and Jrue Holiday's five-year $126 million from the Pelicans both deserve recognition.
    Best contract since last year's NBA Finals: Dwyane Wade's one-year $2.3 million from the Cavaliers
    Rudy's been balling. Wouldn't even know he got hurt, would ya? ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Embiid has to be one of the worst? Or highest risk?Not even joking.. Literally a fragile $148 lottery ticket
    Disagree. While I think it's a bad move overall and not wise, Phillie did manage to add a lot of intricacies to the deal that looks out for them if (likely when) Embiid gets hurt again. He's been balling so far, though, so they probably feel good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Wouldn't the best contract since the NBA finals be the best contract of the offseason?
    I don't consider Wade's move to be an off-season move because his buy out was finalized after camp began. I consider the off-season over when media day opens camps across the league. That said, the signing of Wade at the minimum was the best contract given since last season ended so I felt it should be mentioned. Wade is still one of the 10 best SG in the league.

1. Harden
    2. Klay
    3. Butler
    4. Beal
    5. Derozan
    6. Booker
    7. Oladipo
    8. McCollum
    9. Wade
    10. Bradley

Wade can only be, at best, the third best player on a championship level team in today's league, but to have him for the minimum is still insane. In 20 games off the bench for Cleveland, the Cavs are 15-5 and Wade is averaging 13/4/4 with 1 block and 1 steal/game. All while shooting .481 from the floor. Dwyane Wade can't bring it 48 minutes a night, but he's an elite player for the 23.6 minutes a night he plays.

I don't consider Wade's move to be an off-season move because his buy out was finalized after camp began. I consider the off-season over when media day opens camps across the league. That said, the signing of Wade at the minimum was the best contract given since last season ended so I felt it should be mentioned. Wade is still one of the 10 best SG in the league.

1. Harden
    2. Klay
    3. Butler
    4. Beal
    5. Derozan
    6. Booker
    7. Oladipo
    8. McCollum
    9. Wade
    10. Bradley

Wade can only be, at best, the third best player on a championship level team in today's league, but to have him for the minimum is still insane. In 20 games off the bench for Cleveland, the Cavs are 15-5 and Wade is averaging 13/4/4 with 1 block and 1 steal/game. All while shooting .481 from the floor. Dwyane Wade can't bring it 48 minutes a night, but he's an elite player for the 23.6 minutes a night he plays.
    I like Booker but he's putting up great numbers on a team that doesn't really care about winning or anything. They play zero defense and so Booker just scores and scores. There's not much value in that. If we're talking about having an impact on their team, I think Wade is easily top five this season. What he's been doing on that bench role has been nothing short of perfect. He knows when to take his shots, when to pass, and his defense has surprisingly looked very good. The amazing part also is how the Cavs somehow always find a way to stretch their lead with Wade leading that second unit. It's been helping LeBron so much knowing he can take a break without his team having to rush him back.

Maybe fix the spell checks in the title if you need a boost in legitimacy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345