Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Jimmy is so refreshing itís not funny

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Jimmy is so refreshing itís not funny
    A couple bad plays like his first sack... But love his accuracy so far. Personally attribute a lot of it to the ol.

Freaking ESPN website keeps skipping the plays and only shows timeouts

Almost 400 total yards and 300 yards by Jimmy. Love it

Yes....Jimmy bout to get that W

Jimmy Geezus is 1-0

So, aside from the lack of RZTDs, is there much negative about this one? Def held up it's end, Jimmy looked sharp with almost no weapons. Gotta cut the penalties I guess would be my negative.

Jimmy Geezus is 1-0
    Lol

He looked more poised than any qb we've had in a long time. Really impressed with his accuracy at least up to 20 yards lol

Glad the ol showed up today and kept Jimmy clean most of the day

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    So, aside from the lack of RZTDs, is there much negative about this one? Def held up it's end, Jimmy looked sharp with almost no weapons. Gotta cut the penalties I guess would be my negative.
    Yeah penalties and red zone. Also need the receivers to hold the ball. Unacceptable imo to have a defender rip the ball out in back to back weeks causing an "int" ... still think those should be fumbles

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Lol

He looked more poised than any qb we've had in a long time. Really impressed with his accuracy at least up to 20 yards lol

Glad the ol showed up today and kept Jimmy clean most of the day
    Replay draft from last year....

Flip that high pick for a couple first rounders and select an OL for protecting our Jimmy

Flip that high pick for a couple first rounders and select an OL for protecting our Jimmy
    I mean, I just buy an athletic supporter, but if you really think it needs some 6'5+ guys to guard it, go for it.

Nobody wanted to trade up though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Other than the penalties in the redzone I think Garoppolo had a very decent game. Should've had at least 1 TD pass if not for the penalties and that int wasn't really an int.

O-line did well in pass pro but run blocking was bad. Hyde was iffy most of the game. Need more pressure on QB's but we held them back well. Special teams gave up that silly TD. Just want the Browns and Giants to win now.

There are always negatives, and I can point them out. But Jimmy G was the most logical choice, and it showed. Poised, gets rid of the ball, and the money down was 3rd and long, and that's hard for elite QB's and he made it look so easy on a top 12 defense. The lack of TD's is a pass since its a road game, with no talent in the skill positions facing a top 12 defense, with Jimmy G's first start at QB.

The special teams? Eh. (kick/punt coverage).

I'd argue that Jimmy G was the 49ers best defensive player. He extended so many drives and they were really dedicated to the run which ate up clock. Their defense hardly was out there, and was able to make a few stops. Trubisky watched the game about as long as I did! lol.

Kidding aside, the best defensive play was made by a guy I've never heard of. I'd like to see more from those 1st round picks, who appear to be ghosts for the most part.

The penalties are countless. Celek, not sure. Kittle, ugh. His TD reception out of bounds, just tells me he NEVER practices that play, b/c he did the OPPOSITE of what you are supposed to do.

Taylor had his best game as pro and that was finally good to see. I'm still hesitant b/c of all the drops, fumbles, INT's taken away, and offensive PI's, but hopefully more of his games are like this one, and not the 8 before it.

Glad they won. Screw the draft pick. Let's get these players into winning games instead of losing them.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Good offenses usually get about 400+ yards per game. Jimmy G put up 388 on the Bears D. That's an eye opener.

Good defenses usually give up under 300 yards per game. The Bears had like a 170 or so total yards in offense. That was spectacular, but I've stated that was mostly Jimmy G holding onto the ball with all the running plays and sustaining 3rd and longs...
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast