Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

San Francisco 49ers @ Chicago Bears: The Homecoming.

Might see an uptick in posting this week.

I'm predicting win #2, 27-23

Hopefully Brown will be back.

I expect a very bland offense. Possibly frustrating at times with the number of 3 and outs. Really want to see if Jimmy can go downfield. Thought that was the best part of CJ's game, so hopefully Jimmy can match it.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Hopefully Brown will be back.

I expect a very bland offense. Possibly frustrating at times with the number of 3 and outs. Really want to see if Jimmy can go downfield. Thought that was the best part of CJ's game, so hopefully Jimmy can match it.
    I think the short to intermediate passing game may see some extended drives. With CJ it seemed to be alot of all or nothing drives. That's not a knock.

Um, not a good first pass

Nice 2nd

Overall good first drive. Looked shaky once we got to the red zone

Wow, unreal

That's on Murphy, not Jimmy

Wow... 2nd week in a row a receiver just has the ball taken away. We need some real pass catchers next year.

Thats not on Jimmy G. He's looked solid so far. You can see he has the tools... but the talent around him is lacking obviously. Hopefully he starts to raise the play of those around him.

Also, the way Kyle Fuller is playing right now... damn. I'd love to see him in SF next year lol

That's why we need WR's. Wasn't really an int, more of a fumble, having the ball snatched out of your hands like that.

Same thing happened vs Seattle. (Trent Taylor).

May as well just tell our WR's to secure the ball and fall down in the fetal position. lol

Also, does anybody else just think of Mike Rumph whenever they see #24 (Kwuan Williams) out there for us on D?
    Only those of us who have been around long enough to have the scars of that era will understand.

I'm also confident enough to say that Reuben Foster is a star in the making. Every week he continues to impress.

I want to see Thomas create some pressure today. Want Witherspoon to get an int. Want Garoppolo to get a couple TD passes. Don't really care if we win or lose. I'd almost rather see the Browns win with a Niner loss. (But with Garoppolo having a good day).

In reality Garoppolo needs WR's and we need better blocking from the interior line. I don't expect much till those two things are addressed. (2018)

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    I'm also confident enough to say that Reuben Foster is a star in the making. Every week he continues to impress.
    Will be even better with better LB's next to him.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast