Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 163
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    7,970
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    This add's to my "next man up" as stated above and why some may think Case is replaceable.



    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...nkings-week-13
    Stop!!! No one wants context, its all about the QB WINZ!!!!

    Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22,504
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Not at all, I think there are just a couple posters here taking this topic off the deep end with their strawman arguments.

    At the very least we can all be happy we aren't stuck with Bradford anymore.
    Sam is easily the best of the 3

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Not at all, I think there are just a couple posters here taking this topic off the deep end with their strawman arguments.

    At the very least we can all be happy we aren't stuck with Bradford anymore.
    Sam is easily the best of the 3

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    At losing games

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    EDIT: Apparently I can't use photobucket here

    Case is 12th in PFF rankings
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...-after-week-12

    And just to had fuel to the fire...based off of Teddy's 2 seasons he would be ranked 7th and 11th respectively.
    Alex Smith is even over Case Keenum? I cant even take that list seriously after i saw that. Do they make up their own formula at that site? Im curious how they got their rankings.

    They also have Brissett, Blake Bortles, and Joe Flacco over Cam Newton. Iím not sure how they came to the conclusion that 23 qbs are better than Cam Newton ...

    They also had Teddy ranked number 16 after the 2015 season.

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-pffs-2015-nfl-quarterback-rankings
    Last edited by Wolfpac_101; 11-30-2017 at 07:46 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Alex Smith is even over Case Keenum? I cant even take that list seriously after i saw that. Do they make up their own formula at that site? Im curious how they got their rankings.

    They also have Brissett, Blake Bortles, and Joe Flacco over Cam Newton. Iím not sure how they came to the conclusion that 23 qbs are better than Cam Newton ...
    Smith's grade is still likely leaning on the amazing start to the season he had. He's struggled lately. Keenum has been raising his grade week by week.

    Also, Cam hasn't been that good this season. Very up and down. Against New England he was amazing. Last week against the Jets he was terrible.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Smith's grade is still likely leaning on the amazing start to the season he had. He's struggled lately. Keenum has been raising his grade week by week.

    Also, Cam hasn't been that good this season. Very up and down. Against New England he was amazing. Last week against the Jets he was terrible.
    In no universe could you convince me jacoby brissett is playing better than Cam.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    He's absolutely NOT winning MVP, I know that for sure. I'm not saying he IS MVP, i'm saying he's "playing" at an MVP type level, which we really cant deny. The yards and TDS overall cant really be applied since he hasnt started all the games this year. I also take qbr more importantly than rating since is accounts for what the QB specifically does, and he's 2nd in that, and if we add in his rushing, mobility, and the points per game we have as an offense plus we have 7 straight wins his "play" is absolutely MVP caliber.

    I'm sure if we look at Cam Newtons MVP year his passing stats are probably comparable if not worse, and he was 11th in QBR that year. Now, is Keenum Cam Newton? Of course not. But these stats alone arent a good representation of what he's done for this team this season. Again, I'm not saying he IS MVP, I'm saying he's "playing" MVP caliber.

    If he wasn't, he wouldnt have gotten this honor.

    http://www.myajc.com/sports/football...aESGsojpr6kpM/
    Not MVP IMO, but he should win MIP for sure. (Is this even a real award?)

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Tom brady is obviously MVP again, but to your Cam Newton point i think Case can be just as good as him. Cam doesnt impress me ..

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    So you are saying Case can be just as good as Newton, and Newton doesnt impress you?

    So Case=Newton Newton=Not Impressed so then we can say Case=Not Impressed.

    Closet Teddy supporter confirmed.
    Last edited by iliketurtles24; 12-01-2017 at 01:37 AM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Sam is easily the best of the 3

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Why do people say this? Please show me how he is better than Case or Teddy.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,391
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    So you are saying Case can be just as good as Newton, and Newton doesnt impress you?

    So Case=Newton Newton=Not Impressed so then we can say Case=Not Impressed.

    Closet Teddy supported confirmed.
    Newton doesnt impress me for the hype that he recieves. So yes this year Case impresses me and Newton does not.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,351
    Cam is a highly erratic QB who relies on a strong defense. I am not impressed with him either but he finds ways to win.

    I considered renewing my PFF account after this season but they raised the price from $20 to $40 so that will not be happening. Unless of course they add in more details on game to game action.

    But to be honest I just see a somewhat flawed grading system. If I told you that Riley Reiff was the 54th best LT would you laugh at me? The same guy who has not given up a sack all season and the same guy that is important piece as to why we are running the ball much better than last year. PFF has him graded out at 53.5 and in just a few short weeks he has gone from 73 to this?!?!?!? How does one overall body of work just suddenly drop this far.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22,504
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Why do people say this? Please show me how he is better than Case or Teddy.
    Arm talent. Far superior than Ted or Case. Easy to see when watching him last year, week 1 this year and how he finished in Philly. He's a damn good QB, unfortunately just doesn't stay healthy. He's got a strong and accurate arm. Throws the deep ball well.

    Just my opinion is all. But if all 3 were guaranteed full health over the next 5 years I would re sign Sam over the other 2 and it's not even close.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,351
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Arm talent. Far superior than Ted or Case. Easy to see when watching him last year, week 1 this year and how he finished in Philly. He's a damn good QB, unfortunately just doesn't stay healthy. He's got a strong and accurate arm. Throws the deep ball well.

    Just my opinion is all. But if all 3 were guaranteed full health over the next 5 years I would re sign Sam over the other 2 and it's not even close.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I agree 100% on arm talent. He is ****ing great and its terrible that a talent like that has to go thru the injuries he has. The 1 thing I wanted to know is if he could win games. He won 1 lol. Well technically I think he gets 2 since he started the Bears game...this will be his first winnings season. Had Sam stayed healthy and we were still 9-2 I would be on board for an extension. Otherwise if we were hovering around .500 there is no way I would sign him.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,026
    Sam is basically the QB you would design in a lab from an arm talent perspective. He has all the tools to be great. His issue is from the neck up. You can't rely on him. He'll show you glimpses of being great and then either get hurt or have a bad game. He's just going to be an average QB as long as he's in the league.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Arm talent. Far superior than Ted or Case. Easy to see when watching him last year, week 1 this year and how he finished in Philly. He's a damn good QB, unfortunately just doesn't stay healthy. He's got a strong and accurate arm. Throws the deep ball well.

    Just my opinion is all. But if all 3 were guaranteed full health over the next 5 years I would re sign Sam over the other 2 and it's not even close.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Its just that a QB is all of those things combined. He is never healthy, he has average to poor pocket presence, and no mobility. Im sorry, but great arm talent doesnt matter if you are on the ground, checking down, or on the bench with crutches.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •