Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Very interesting. Rg3 always looked like he had skinny knees too, just so gangly lol. Is Case really only 29? Is that old for a qb tho? Thats seems rather young for that position. Wonder what the median age of starting qbs is in 2017, id say him and teddy both have over 5 years left easy.
    In today's NFL 29 is not old at all for a QB. This is when most players are at their peak but for a QB that peak level can be sustained much longer. For RB 29 is generally viewed as the last peak year. You look at Brady and he said he could play until he's 45 and I don't have any reason to doubt that outside of an injury. He takes such good care of his body. Now a guy like Big Ben or Cam could not play that long imo due to the hits they take.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'd keep the guy who helped us win a super bowl. We know what he can do.
    Teddy, we have no idea. He could be great or a complete bust. None of us have any clue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Well in make believe scenario we get a look at Teddy week 17 and he plays well. Basically how Romo started week 17 for Cowboys last year and looked good but Dak wasn’t being benched.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

This reminds me of 1998 a little bit. Starting QB goes down, back up comes in and plays lights out. Long win streak. The team looks dominant. Star rookie players. The team overall is a feel good story.
    2017 Vikings Draft :

#Faith

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    This reminds me of 1998 a little bit. Starting QB goes down, back up comes in and plays lights out. Long win streak. The team looks dominant. Star rookie players. The team overall is a feel good story.
    Ya it does! Not many remember that Randall was the backup to start the season and just like Case came in after 1 game and never gave it up. He then proceeded to stink it up the following year lol.

Damn tampa bay was our only loss that year too. Mike Alstott had our number every time we played him. Still remember losing so much to them back then, back when they were in our division.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya it does! Not many remember that Randall was the backup to start the season and just like Case came in after 1 game and never gave it up. He then proceeded to stink it up the following year lol.
    Brad johnson threw moss his first td. Still remember the tipping to himself in the back of the endzone.

Well in make believe scenario we get a look at Teddy week 17 and he plays well. Basically how Romo started week 17 for Cowboys last year and looked good but Dak wasn’t being benched.
    Even if Teddy plays one game and plays well it'll be in a game that doesn't matter and vs the Bears. I would need much more convincing than that.

Even if Teddy plays one game and plays well it'll be in a game that doesn't matter and vs the Bears. I would need much more convincing than that.

I think we all would as well but Teddy being on the field playing we'll be able to get a good judgement of where he is at physically. If he is moving around like the old Teddy that's a positive. We can judge if the reports of a stronger arm are true. It's better than having no time on the field.
    2017 Vikings Draft :

#Faith

You would need more convincing but Zimmer wont be, if bridgewater looks some what compentent then he will be starting in the playoffs, but as i stated before week 17 will be a must win.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    You would need more convincing but Zimmer wont be, if bridgewater looks some what compentent then he will be starting in the playoffs, but as i stated before week 17 will be a must win.

I think we have passed any chance of Teddy starting meaningful games for this team unless Case gets hurt. The only way that happens is if Case has a Nathan Peterman type game and throws 3+ picks in a single half.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Case is trash and will be the reason why we lose in the playoffs. One and done QUOTE ME ON THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Case is trash and will be the reason why we lose in the playoffs. One and done QUOTE ME ON THAT!
    Lolololol

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Dupe

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011