Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Well i am glad we live to fight another day. Good win.
    Yep me too. 4 in a row now. Win the next two, get Zeke back and see what we can do against Seattle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I know they said the x-rays are negative on Dakís hand but it looks like itís broke to me. His hand swelled immediately.
    I sure hope not. He seemed to play through it fine so I feel like if it was broken that would have shown up

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Do we get Zeke and Sean Lee back for the Seahawk game? Seems like that would be the tough game on our schedule.

Do we get Zeke and Sean Lee back for the Seahawk game? Seems like that would be the tough game on our schedule.
    We probably get Sean Lee back for our next game. Zeke will return against Seattle. I'm kind of worried about him not being prepared to play well though. Going to Cabo and stuff just doesn't seem like it is the best place for him to stay engaged and stuff.

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    We probably get Sean Lee back for our next game. Zeke will return against Seattle. I'm kind of worried about him not being prepared to play well though. Going to Cabo and stuff just doesn't seem like it is the best place for him to stay engaged and stuff.
    A few thoughts on the game:

The Heath interception was critical....probably kept the momentum from going the other way early. We were shaky the first 4 possessions so it was good to keep it 0-0. The Ryan Switzer return was also huge in putting pressure on the Redskins. The adjustment of the secondary seem to work at least for this game. Frazier was better against the run. Awuzie played very well. Our pass rushers look on fire. DeMarcus Lawrence is going to get paid...is he leading in sacks now? Between him and Irving, they are really putting pressure. Let's see how that reshuffled secondary looks in upcoming weeks. I would still like to see Dak get back on track. But at least the defense surprisingly came up big.

The Heath interception was critical....probably kept the momentum from going the other way early. We were shaky the first 4 possessions so it was good to keep it 0-0. The Ryan Switzer return was also huge in putting pressure on the Redskins. The adjustment of the secondary seem to work at least for this game. Frazier was better against the run. Awuzie played very well. Our pass rushers look on fire. DeMarcus Lawrence is going to get paid...is he leading in sacks now? Between him and Irving, they are really putting pressure. Let's see how that reshuffled secondary looks in upcoming weeks. I would still like to see Dak get back on track. But at least the defense surprisingly came up big.
    Remember the Skins O-line is missing like 3/4 starters lol We all seen what it looked like when we missed just Smith against Falcons. Dont get to excited about the pressure last night. D-Law will get the franchise tag. I dont trust the only year he plays good is contract year. Dont give him a long contract. He doesnt usually stay healthy. Awuzie and Frazier where huge last night. Both were killer. Scandrick is out for next couple games with some fractures in back so Brown is gonna have to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Remember the Skins O-line is missing like 3/4 starters lol We all seen what it looked like when we missed just Smith against Falcons. Dont get to excited about the pressure last night. D-Law will get the franchise tag. I dont trust the only year he plays good is contract year. Dont give him a long contract. He doesnt usually stay healthy. Awuzie and Frazier where huge last night. Both were killer. Scandrick is out for next couple games with some fractures in back so Brown is gonna have to start again.
    I know. I just wanted to enjoy the win. Didn't want to get too bleak in here. With Brown, it seems more like technique and recognition of the play... it's not like he's not athletic. We're going to need to win out.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Scandrick is hurt now too? I didn't see that. Dang. And, yeah, the Redskins have been absolutely decimated by injuries this year. It's crazy. Both them and the Giants really, even though the Giants issues go a bit deeper.

The giants were losing before the injuries. They have flaws in their coaching and personnel.

I would really consider moving Jones back to CB. I like the look of Frazier at SS and Woods at FS. They also have a solid pass rush with Irving and Lawrence. He is leading the NFL in sacks and I fully expect him to be franchised. Make him earn it again. What this team needs is LBís and run stuffing DT.

I would really consider moving Jones back to CB. I like the look of Frazier at SS and Woods at FS. They also have a solid pass rush with Irving and Lawrence. He is leading the NFL in sacks and I fully expect him to be franchised. Make him earn it again. What this team needs is LBís and run stuffing DT.
    Well, Jones certainly has speed and jumping ability. Frazier's size seem to work against the run. Part of the reason, we've been shaky is because our run defense was a bit compromised without Sean Lee. Agreed, on the need for a rough and nasty DT. DLawrence and Irving seem to be the ones wreaking havoc on the line.

Well, Jones certainly has speed and jumping ability. Frazier's size seem to work against the run. Part of the reason, we've been shaky is because our run defense was a bit compromised without Sean Lee. Agreed, on the need for a rough and nasty DT. DLawrence and Irving seem to be the ones wreaking havoc on the line.
    They will need to get rid of Marinelli if they want a big run stuffing hoss in the middle of that line. He doesnít like them. Iím perfectly ok with getting rid of Marinelli though.

So far today has been good for the Cowboys. Lions lost and Falcons lost. Packers won and they are kinda scary if Rodgers returns but even so they'd have a tough schedule to finish it out probably. Need the Seahawks to lose tonight

So far today has been good for the Cowboys. Lions lost and Falcons lost. Packers won and they are kinda scary if Rodgers returns but even so they'd have a tough schedule to finish it out probably. Need the Seahawks to lose tonight
    Seattle won so itís basically guaranteed that the Cowboys will not get that last WC seed. Time to tank and focus on the draft. LB Roquan Smith from Georgia is my early favorite for out 1st pick.

Seattle won so itís basically guaranteed that the Cowboys will not get that last WC seed. Time to tank and focus on the draft. LB Roquan Smith from Georgia is my early favorite for out 1st pick.
    Huh? How is it guaranteed? Seattle still has a tough schedule to end out and we play them. If they lose to the Rams and to us we get the WC (assuming we win out, which is a big if). Seattle winning was better than Atlanta winning cause we at least play Seattle still. It would have been better if Philly won but not the end by far. Seattle still plays Rams, us, Jacksonville and a division game against Arizona. Will they sweep those other three games? I doubt it.

Huh? How is it guaranteed? Seattle still has a tough schedule to end out and we play them. If they lose to the Rams and to us we get the WC (assuming we win out, which is a big if). Seattle winning was better than Atlanta winning cause we at least play Seattle still. It would have been better if Philly won but not the end by far. Seattle still plays Rams, us, Jacksonville and a division game against Arizona. Will they sweep those other three games? I doubt it.
    Yea there is still a chance however even more unlikely that our chances were before yesterday.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast