Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Like am gonna spend my time trying to find it lol and it shouldn't matter who instigated it...he used the F word and the entire post was in CAPS if it hasn't been deleted already. He needs anger management perhaps
    Right. So you want me to just take your word on something that happened a year ago. I can accuse anyone of anything I want then and never prove it either.

Like am gonna spend my time trying to find it lol and it shouldn't matter who instigated it...he used the F word and the entire post was in CAPS if it hasn't been deleted already. He needs anger management perhaps
    I'll give you $500 via Paypal if you find this post. That will make it worth your while. If you cant find it I want you to delete your account here and never post on this site again. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Right. So you want me to just take your word on something that happened a year ago. I can accuse anyone of anything I want then and never prove it either.
    Never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    Never happened.
    I don't doubt it, more than willing to let him prove it, but about 99% of what he claims about people is made up in his head or mistaken identity.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I don't doubt it, more than willing to let him prove it, but about 99% of what he claims about people is made up in his head or mistaken identity.
    He's right about one thing, I don't know how to use the ignore function on this site. Didn't even know PSD had one. Never had to use it before. In fact, I've never had to use an ignore function on any site since I've used the internet. That's how epically annoying his posts are. Point the way and I'll use it.

Haven't called anyone an "f word" (assuming he means derogatory term for gay) since I was 12 years old on a school yard. Really, when he's not able to prove that accusation he should be banned.

He's right about one thing, I don't know how to use the ignore function on this site. Didn't even know PSD had one. Never had to use it before. In fact, I've never had to use an ignore function on any site since I've used the internet. That's how epically annoying his posts are. Point the way and I'll use it.
    At the top of the page there is a "forum actions" tab, in there should be an Edit Profile option. Click that. On that page, on the left of the screen will be an Edit Ignore List tab.

I'll give you $500 via Paypal if you find this post. That will make it worth your while. If you cant find it I want you to delete your account here and never post on this site again. Deal?
    Well, if anything, you gave us a day or two reprieve from him.

For his 1st start, on the road, but against the Bears?

Grade: B+

He underthrew a few balls, but that 1st Qrt INT was our stupid WR fault not fighting for it.
    Jimmy spread the wealth passing and his awareness helped out our OL.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    For his 1st start, on the road, but against the Bears?

Grade: B+

He underthrew a few balls, but that 1st Qrt INT was our stupid WR fault not fighting for it.
    Jimmy spread the wealth passing and his awareness helped out our OL.
    300 yards passing, no ints no TD's. I'm not going to put that "int" on Garoppolo. That was 100% on the WR. Said it in the other thread but I'll repeat it- penalties in the redzone took TD's off the table. He should've or could've had at least one passing TD if not for the penalties.

What stood out for me? The passing game flowed. It wasn't total chaos as it was with Hoyer/Beathard but some of that is because the line blocked well today in pass protection. Some of it was because JG is quicker making decisions and has a quick release. His quick release really stood out on a few passes today. Especially the one where he took a hit and threw into double coverage on that "lucky" completion. The ball just zipped out. Most QB's have a slower release which would've generated a sack or int on that play.

If our run game did better and if we had better WR's today I think we could've scored 30+ points easy. With what we have on offense (talent or a lack of talent) I'll give Garoppolo an A- or B+ today. Probably a B+ due to that bad sack he could've avoided.

The thing that really stood out for me was how he took command of that offense. He was yelling at Hyde to move to a certain spot because he read blitz and he was right. I just saw the players look to him as their leader. Considering what he had to work with, I'd give him an A for a grade in his first start. He threw for nearly 300 yards with Goodwin, Taylor, Murphy Jr, Celek and Kittle. 5 guys that no other fans in the league, if asked, would know who they were. That may change for Goodwin and Taylor as both looked great. All of a sudden, with Garcon, JG10 could have some decent weapons. But I think they still need to add another big time receiver next year.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    The thing that really stood out for me was how he took command of that offense. He was yelling at Hyde to move to a certain spot because he read blitz and he was right. I just saw the players look to him as their leader. Considering what he had to work with, I'd give him an A for a grade in his first start. He threw for nearly 300 yards with Goodwin, Taylor, Murphy Jr, Celek and Kittle. 5 guys that no other fans in the league, if asked, would know who they were. That may change for Goodwin and Taylor as both looked great. All of a sudden, with Garcon, JG10 could have some decent weapons. But I think they still need to add another big time receiver next year.
    Agreed, JG had an excellent start with his performance and not only made the players around better by also making them accountable!

It's what leaders do...

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Agreed, JG had an excellent start with his performance and not only made the players around better by also making them accountable!

It's what leaders do...
    I was definitely impressed with Jimmy, but keeping it in perspective, it was one game against a 3-8 team.

Hopefully Jimmy continues to prove me wrong on my "we should have went all in on cousins" argument... I'll eat crow all day if he does.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I was definitely impressed with Jimmy, but keeping it in perspective, it was one game against a 3-8 team.

Hopefully Jimmy continues to prove me wrong on my "we should have went all in on cousins" argument... I'll eat crow all day if he does.
    I like Cousins too but it would be too much of a gamble to wait for him and he would've had all the leverage in contract negotiations. Seeing he'll now have 3 full seasons of great production he'll no doubt end up the highest paid QB in the NFL for a couple years.

We're going to have to pay JG10 but not as much as Cousins and we already have JG10 in the building getting ready for the 2018 season. That's extremely valuable for a rebuild going into year two. We just need to get him weapons. A great WR and a great pass catching TE. Need gaurds and a vet center. WR#1, Garcon, Goodwin and Taylor with TE#1, Kittle and Celek. Draft gaurd rounds 1-3, get a vet C via free agency.

I'd make a move for Allen Robinson in free agency if he's there. Draft WR and get a vet via free agency. Leave nothing up to chance. Spend money on a couple key positions.

I like Cousins too but it would be too much of a gamble to wait for him and he would've had all the leverage in contract negotiations. Seeing he'll now have 3 full seasons of great production he'll no doubt end up the highest paid QB in the NFL for a couple years.

We're going to have to pay JG10 but not as much as Cousins and we already have JG10 in the building getting ready for the 2018 season. That's extremely valuable for a rebuild going into year two. We just need to get him weapons. A great WR and a great pass catching TE. Need gaurds and a vet center. WR#1, Garcon, Goodwin and Taylor with TE#1, Kittle and Celek. Draft gaurd rounds 1-3, get a vet C via free agency.

I'd make a move for Allen Robinson in free agency if he's there. Draft WR and get a vet via free agency. Leave nothing up to chance. Spend money on a couple key positions.
    I'm not all aboard the Jimmy train.... Yet. My desire for cousins is because he's proven, as you mentioned. I would rather pay cousins 30 a year than an unproven Jimmy for 25. A lot of folks around here made it seem cousins is too old, which I still don't agree with. Anyway, Jimmy had a great game yesterday. I would have liked to have seen a touchdown, but have nothing but great things to say for the most part between the 20s. ****, even Taylor is trying to make me eat crow right now. If Taylor keeps playing like he did yesterday, I'll be more than happy to eat crow for him also.

Very pleased with yesterday's game, but I'm trying to keep it in perspective also. Was yesterday a glimpse into the future? Or was it the exception and not the rule? I'm already excited for next week lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast