Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I would have had more respect if they released him.

On Sunday, youíre telling me Eli Manning is going to be #2 on the depth chart?

McAdoo actually Said today that he believes they can draw up a game plan for Geno to win.

Are ya ****ing kidding me? Where was this magical plan for Eli then?

This makes no sense. **** this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgusting. Eli still has game left not 1 QB in the ****ing league could do anything with this oline, lack of a true run game and lack of Weapons (after Odell shep Marshall all went down) I hope this isn't the way we end it with the greatest QB in our history. Start Webb see if he can play if not draft a QB and bring Eli back another year or two and let the QB learn from Eli
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I'm with you. They have a very short time right now to make a very important decision that will impact their base for years to come.

If Geno starts on Sunday, I'm done. I don't think I'm usually the emotional type with this stuff, but this is too much.

I really hope they'll show the basic decency of releasing him and letting him find a team. And if that happens, I will root for whoever that team is. He can follow Peyton to Denver for his curtain call.

**** this ****.
    You attack others for quitting on the Giants season and here you are quitting?

I hate the move because Iím a die hard Eli fan but they have to see what they have in Webb. Itís idiotic to start Geno and the fact that Macadoo had the balls to say ďwe have a better chance of winning with Geno at QBĒ shows how much he didnít want/support Eli.

Mara has a lot of explaining to do, it would of made more sense if Webb was starting but I just donít understand this love affair Macadoo has with Geno. Guy is TRASH. Josh Brown was a bad taste, this one might be worst! And to Eli fighting back tears hurts my heart!

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Let him go to the Jags and be with Coughlin.

Just my two cents.

Also, agreed. I'm pretty mellow but if you're going to tell Eli what you told him, you gotta start Webb. Just my opinion.

Yup 100%. Jags are a good place they don't have the best WRs but a solid OL and a great RB with a fantastic defense. Way better than Denver imo
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I would have had more respect if they released him.

On Sunday, youíre telling me Eli Manning is going to be #2 on the depth chart?

McAdoo actually Said today that he believes they can draw up a game plan for Geno to win.

Are ya ****ing kidding me? Where was this magical plan for Eli then?

This makes no sense. **** this

Lol, I know right? This looks like macadoo throwing Eli under the bus again. He should have just said: "our gameplan is great week in and week out, but Eli hasn't executed it properly."

Did that ***** coach really say that?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Oh I see lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Eli Manning fighting back tears and JPP laughing and joking in the background. Like seriously wtf happen to this organization?

9. 11-28-2017, 08:53 PM
    Reason
    Not needed - Rush

Why does everyone think that this is the end for Eli as a NY Giant.? I think it makes no sense to stat Geno but this is not the end of Eli as a Giant. Even if the Giants draft Rosen or Darnald or another QB , that QB would probably sit next year .

Fix the OL , get healthy and the Giants can be back next year with Eli as the QB.

11. 11-28-2017, 09:01 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    please keep your fantasies and fetishes to yourself.
    lol
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

If Mara is paying attention to his team fan base he fires Reese and McAdoo tomorroe

Don't worry. He's got this.

And all the guys celebrating can suck a fat dick. None have them, other than JPP, have won a damn thing.

Time to gut this team. But I donít want Eli going anywhere. Dump the trash and draft his future replacement if you have to, but Eli needs to finish his career in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Why does everyone think that this is the end for Eli as a NY Giant.? I think it makes no sense to stat Geno but this is not the end of Eli as a Giant. Even if the Giants draft Rosen or Darnald or another QB , that QB would probably sit next year .

Fix the OL , get healthy and the Giants can be back next year with Eli as the QB.
    I agree with this. I think all of you Giants fans are over reacting. 2-9 lost season. Eli sits.
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    I agree with this. I think all of you Giants fans are over reacting. 2-9 lost season. Eli sits.
    I'm not upset that Eli is sitting. I'm upset about how they went about it. Also, if you read from any ex giant who had donned the new york giants jersey, especially those who suited up with him, you'd understand it's not just the benching that's the issue.

Of course you're entitled to your own opinion.

Teammates fired up for ****ing Geno Smith?

Evaluation of him? He is what he is.

If they had said they're sitting him due to a lost season and they want to see what they have in Webb? I'd have had more respect for the decision. If they had said Eli manning is still the QB going forward next season? I'd have more respect for the decisions.

It's more than this though. It's compounded on the entire season. Players quitting, "anonymous players''. The list goes on.

It's easy to sit back as a fan of another team and not really feel the same emotions the giants fans are feeling. So, I hold your opinion with little regard.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 11-28-2017 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    - Tom Rock

So, the 'benching' (not sure if it qualifies) of Eli Manning and ****ing Geno Smith gets the teammates fired up? Really?

**** this entire team.

Can't believe what I'm reading.
    This is a toxic team, from the GM down to a big chunk of the roster. Eli was one of the few pure Giants things left to believe in from this batch. Sickening to hear guys laughing their ***** off during Eli's interview, and to read guys are fired up around Geno. So many guys on this team, who clearly quit on their teammates, coaches and fans deserve to be cut loose immediately.

Sickening to hear McAdoo talk up Geno and discuss Eli's future. McAdoo hasn't earned the right to talk about Eli's future. And neither has Jerry Reese, who left Eli out there like a lamb to the slaughter for 3 years behind the worst OL I have ever seen play.

This is so sickening. I just wanted Eli to ride out into the sunset as a Giant, eventually replaced by a young QB that he helped bring along. He deserved that for what's done for this organization. The fans deserve that.

And all of it goes to **** because of McAdoo, Reese and Geno ****ing Smith?

Sickening.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast