Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 89 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1805
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Iíd definitely do that, and I donít think itís remotely out of the question for Minn to agree to it.

How much is Cole Aldrich getting paid damn lol
    8 mil with 2 years including this year.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    the funny part is Knicks could have one of the best offers but it will be costly, it will cost Frank, Lee, and two firsts, anyone in for that?

For a top 5 player, wow, tough call. If he's not hurt and 100% I'd have to take Kawhi
    I don't think that's in the ball park of what it would take...mainly based on Lee. Teams don't trade their franchise player for a 33 year old SG. Lee would probably be included for cap purposes, but I'd imagine the Knicks would have to include more.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I don't think that's in the ball park of what it would take...mainly based on Lee. Teams don't trade their franchise player for a 33 year old SG. Lee would probably be included for cap purposes, but I'd imagine the Knicks would have to include more.
    Typically when a Star is on the block teams ask for vet starter, young upside player and pick(s).
    Spurs donít miss a beat if they got lee, frank and 2- 1st rd picks for a player that might be damaged goods and doesnít have a future with the team is Popovich has his way

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    We don't even know which is the order till the damn ping pong balls, but I'd be happy with Mikal, and as I've said could be a blessing if we do get the 9th and he is there.

My guess is Sexton will be there also so now Knicks have a decision, and to me everything being equal, because you can make a case for both, but that being the case if everything is equal then you go for the SF slot in my opinion, someone who plays both ends of the court, can open the court for KP and Timmy and give the Knicks a perimeter defender who can be a lock down defender.

that is just me, but if you listen to Wally, Sexton is the next Westbrook/Wall, tough to turn that down if true.

You know the best part, the experts can't get this for certain, and the fans are all over place so lets hope we simply get real lucky like with KP who fell to us.
    If we draft Sexton then the next immediate move would mean either Frank or ThJ are gone...thj would be a nice piece to trade for kawhi. Thj, mudiaye and 2018 2nd rd picks and 2019 1st rd pick would be my top offer for kawhi. That is a nice deal for the spurs.

Pg - Sexton
    Sg - Frank
    Sf - kawhi
    Pf - Kp
    C - Noah

Watching Boston's young wings play today, definitely makes me imagine the potential of Knox.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Typically when a Star is on the block teams ask for vet starter, young upside player and pick(s).
    Spurs donít miss a beat if they got lee, frank and 2- 1st rd picks for a player that might be damaged goods and doesnít have a future with the team is Popovich has his way
    Yes, a younger vet not someone who will be on his last legs at any moment.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Watching Boston's young wings play today, definitely makes me imagine the potential of Knox.
    If you want a wing thatís like Brown and Tatum, thatís not Knox. More like Miles Bridges.

that is basically 3 firsts and Lee to make the trade happen and he is very serviceable especially in a POP system.

when was the last trade that had 3 firsts in it, counting Frank who POP likes?

Hey I'd swap in timmy but something tells me with the picks and Frank they would rather Lee's contract run out and it's much less.

Actually as a type this it is not happening, so time to stop with the Kawhi trade lol

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Does anyone think we could move Lee to Minnesota for Aldrich and 34 pick. Someone may have mentioned this. We need to move Lee.
    Lee for 20 and Aldrich

Lee probably gets traded to a 3rd team for an expiring in a deal like that. SA would likely go into complete rebuild mode and wouldn't want to hold onto a guy like Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    If you want a wing thatís like Brown and Tatum, thatís not Knox. More like Miles Bridges.
    Yeah I was just going to say that he's in a similar mold...closer to Brown though. Tatum is a gifted scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lee probably gets traded to a 3rd team for an expiring in a deal like that. SA would likely go into complete rebuild mode and wouldn't want to hold onto a guy like Lee.
    Yeah probably something like that. I don't think the Knicks are trading for anyone though. It will most likely have to happen in 2019 or 2020 free agency.

CBS SPORTS ranks college small forwards....Knox number 2 behind Porter
    https://www.cbssports.com/nba/draft/...mall-forwards/

Hoops Hype rates SF's: Knox number 3 behind Porter and Doncic
    http://hoopshype.com/2018/04/06/nba-...mall-forwards/

Knicks.....Do the right thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    CBS SPORTS ranks college small forwards....Knox number 2 behind Porter
    https://www.cbssports.com/nba/draft/...mall-forwards/

Hoops Hype rates SF's: Knox number 3 behind Porter and Doncic
    http://hoopshype.com/2018/04/06/nba-...mall-forwards/

Knicks.....Do the right thing
    That's because they (Hoops Hype) have Mikal and Miles listed at SG and PF instead.

Let's see what happens though...
    Last edited by smood999; 04-16-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Wendell just declared

Deepens the pool of players

Page 89 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast