Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,801 to 1,805 of 1805
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    U must not be a Yankee fan.
    Iím not but the Knicks and Yankees couldnít be more opposite as franchises. There are also more avenues to winning and building in baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    If you're trying to get in the NBA, you don't skip the Combine unless you're assured a spot or unhealthy.
    I agree. I donít think he couldíve gotten a promise, so Iím going with the latter. Heís either going back to school, doesnít want to do the medical testing, or just isnít healthy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I agree. I donít think he couldíve gotten a promise, so Iím going with the latter. Heís either going back to school, doesnít want to do the medical testing, or just isnít healthy enough.
    D) All of the above.

I'm down for either Knox or Carter at this point.

Knox's potential is something I would like to see Fizdale develop. The kid doesn't turn 19 until August. The kid and Kentucky's offense was inconsistent all season, because they didn't have their normal bluechip playmaker from day 1. SGA finally emerged, but he is a combo-guard & mostly passed when he couldn't get his shot off, which left his teammates in awkward positions.

Carter would be my safe bet. He was overshadowed by Bagley, like Noah overshadowed Horford at Florida. There will always be a place in the NBA for an athletic big that can bring it on both ends of the floor. The kid also has range, but didn't get a chance to show it off much.