Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Mikal Bridges this year if we finish 7th 8th or 8th

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Mikal Bridges this year if we finish 7th 8th or 8th
    I like Mikal, but I think they need a player with some sort of on the ball skills. It's what we were just talking about regarding Frank and getting it elsewhere.

Otto Porter is super valuable, but he's not as valuable without Wall and Beal. That's how I view Mikal. Same deal with guys like Ariza. You don't see their impact until the team is good. He's safe, but the Knicks need to take a swing here. They only have two more chances...this year and next.

Knox can scores but thatís about it. Very low IQ and for a guy his size dude is a terrible rebounder.

Collin Sexton, nice athlete but thatís about it

Wasnít impressed by both teams and all of those kids better stay in school lol

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Knox can scores but thatís about it. Very low IQ and for a guy his size dude is a terrible rebounder.

I think they both will be better with better spacing and in Sexton's case better talent around him. I can see the argument for Knox staying, but not Sexton.

Which is why id probably go with Mikal over Knox... Knox doesn't seem interested in doing the other things to win... Maybe because he's young but if he stayed in school and showed that next year he'd be a top 3 pick. Mikal, yeah he is Ariza and Porter, yup I agree. But guess what, that is all he has to be with lock down defense if Frank can do the same thing from PG. All you have to do is get a Center like J. McGee from GS who can cover space and hold his ground defensively with blocks and a little o and we got something.

Frank
    Timmy
    Mikal
    Kp
    ?

Then we work on getting another young Sg to push Timmy to bench, since he doesn't way to play D... And now we really have a team.

How about a miracle and we draft Mikal at 9 and trade with Dallas.. Timmy and 2019 first, 2bd rounder to draft Wendell Carter or Bamba.
    Last edited by teddygreen17; 03-10-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I like Mikal, but I think they need a player with some sort of on the ball skills. It's what we were just talking about regarding Frank and getting it elsewhere.

Otto Porter is super valuable, but he's not as valuable without Wall and Beal. That's how I view Mikal. Same deal with guys like Ariza. You don't see their impact until the team is good. He's safe, but the Knicks need to take a swing here. They only have two more chances...this year and next.
    7 8 9 and 10 I take him if we luck up and get 6 or better I do not. I am going by Tankathon as far as who would be available so I like Mikal at those spots. I am not sure we can hit a homer at 7 8 9 and 10

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Which is why id probably go with Mikal over Knox... Knox doesn't seem interested in doing the other things to win... Maybe because he's young but if he stayed in school and showed that next year he'd be a top 3 pick. Mikal, yeah he is Ariza and Porter, yup I agree. But guess what, that is all he has to be with lock down defense if Frank can do the same thing from PG. All you have to do is get a Center like J. McGee from GS who can cover space and hold his ground defensively with blocks and a little o and we got something.

Frank
    Timmy
    Mikal
    Kp
    ?

Then we work on getting another young Sg to push Timmy to bench, since he doesn't way to play D... And now we really have a team.

How about a miracle and we draft Mikal at 9 and trade with Dallas.. Timmy and 2019 first, 2bd rounder to draft Wendell Carter or Bamba.
    Yeah I'm with you. I'm not sure how teams will justify Knox over either of the Bridges', but they will. It would be just a complete swing based on measurables and age...sound familiar? lol

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    7 8 9 and 10 I take him if we luck up and get 6 or better I do not. I am going by Tankathon as far as who would be available so I like Mikal at those spots. I am not sure we can hit a homer at 7 8 9 and 10
    I agree, just pointing out the other side of it.

Mikal is the guy, he can flat out shoot and defend, only weakness is he doesn't move well without the ball, he may need some tips from dougie lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan:32217357
    Mikal is the guy, he can flat out shoot and defend, only weakness is he doesn't move well without the ball, he may need some tips from dougie lol.....
    Bridges has been the guy for me pretty much all season. I don't expect us to pick top 4 so yeah Bridges is the guy I've wanted. I wish we could get creative enough to grab Bridges and Sexton.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I think they both will be better with better spacing and in Sexton's case better talent around him. I can see the argument for Knox staying, but not Sexton.
    Sexton hasnít proven he can be a lead guard imo yea I know his team sucks but still. Plays too out of control at times and inconsistent shot. He would benefit greatly playing next to a player making SG. I see nothing special with Knox except his ability to catch and shot. Heís nothing more than a 6th man. The player thatís starting to grow on me alil is Lonnie Walker

Frank
    Timmy
    Mikal
    Kp
    ?

I would move KP to the 5 and try to find a 4 thatís why I like Miles Bridges slightly better because he can play the 4 I love both Bridges but Miles has the highest ceiling between the 2.

I would move KP to the 5 and try to find a 4 thatís why I like Miles Bridges slightly better because he can play the 4 I love both Bridges but Miles has the highest ceiling between the 2.
    You would move Kp.. But KP doesn't want to move. Plus he's just not big enough right now to handle it. Cannot go that route.

Sexton hasnít proven he can be a lead guard imo yea I know his team sucks but still. Plays too out of control at times and inconsistent shot. He would benefit greatly playing next to a player making SG. I see nothing special with Knox except his ability to catch and shot. Heís nothing more than a 6th man. The player thatís starting to grow on me alil is Lonnie Walker
    Iím not high on Sexton, but I do think heís effected by the lack of talent around him.

Walker has grown on me also.

You would move Kp.. But KP doesn't want to move. Plus he's just not big enough right now to handle it. Cannot go that route.
    He just tore his ACL. Iím not sure he has a choice anymore.

Page 37 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast