Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Yeah Belli was the only guy I really wanted.

Iím not sure who else is out there but having an option on the outside like Vince to knockdown that three if Kyle or demar are covered is deadly. The guy still can flat out shoot without a sweat. Itís just the drama that may come with it that worries me. Like others have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Iím not sure who else is out there but having an option on the outside like Vince to knockdown that three if Kyle or demar are covered is deadly. The guy still can flat out shoot without a sweat. Itís just the drama that may come with it that worries me. Like others have said.
    Would be great to give him another chance to burry the 6ers with a big shot.

I bet Masai shocks all of us and gets Bargnani.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I bet Masai shocks all of us and gets Bargnani.
    Would love to have a fresh start with a young bargnani in this era.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Would love to have a fresh start with a young bargnani in this era.
    No thanks! Hes basically a worse shooting Serge Ibaka without the defense. Hes soft as a tissue paper

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    No thanks! Hes basically a worse shooting Serge Ibaka without the defense. Hes soft as a tissue paper
    He was a significantly better offensive player. With the right defensive C you can make an offensive minded PF work wonders (Dirk). His rebounding was only slightly worse than Ibakas. He was my fav player and i think he got ruined by the toronto staff. Making him put on all that weight when he was pretty slick when he first entered the league (could have possibly played some 3). they also made him stop shooting 3's which would be unheard of in todays league. I don't know how they expected him to perform defensively with all that pasta weighing him down.

I had to watch the first video out of curiosity alone. After i saw number 10 i couldn't stop laughing, thats the top plays of his career? Not a good sales pitch if you are trying to revive his career

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

He shot over 40% from deep in Europe last year in 18 mpg and he doesn't appear to be on a roster now....He's only 32 so if he is in shape he could be an interesting add...another big who can spread the floor never hurts when you have a guy like Demar.

His biggest issue was always health. His last 5 seasons in the NBA were ruined by injuries. It's no wonder why his shooting percentage from deep was so bad in 4 of them after being such a good shooter his entire career growing up. He could play the same role Channing Frye played in Cleveland though somewhere if he is healthy and able to knock down open shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I had to watch the first video out of curiosity alone. After i saw number 10 i couldn't stop laughing, thats the top plays of his career? Not a good sales pitch if you are trying to revive his career

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    lol it gets much better further along. He had some beauty reverse slams and he looked pretty quick in those clips. He always took matchups against dirk a little more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    He shot over 40% from deep in Europe last year in 18 mpg and he doesn't appear to be on a roster now....He's only 32 so if he is in shape he could be an interesting add...another big who can spread the floor never hurts when you have a guy like Demar.

His biggest issue was always health. His last 5 seasons in the NBA were ruined by injuries. It's no wonder why his shooting percentage from deep was so bad in 4 of them after being such a good shooter his entire career growing up. He could play the same role Channing Frye played in Cleveland though somewhere if he is healthy and able to knock down open shots.
    Bargnani is probably done with basketball. He said he was taking some time off for personal reasons but he's not smart enough to play in his 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Bargnani is probably done with basketball. He said he was taking some time off for personal reasons but he's not smart enough to play in his 30s.
    do you mean he doesn't have the basketball iq to play when he passes his physical prime OR did somebody tell him that basketball players are only allowed to play until their 30th birthday and he believed it. because i can believe either.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

The talk of Kawai and the Spurs disconnect seems to be pretty legit. He would fit in so great with this core.

JV-OG-Wright and a 1st for KW. This offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut:32191846
    The talk of Kawai and the Spurs disconnect seems to be pretty legit. He would fit in so great with this core.

JV-OG-Wright and a 1st for KW. This offseason.
    I could actually envision a championship if we landed him some how.
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast