Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    our biggest obstacle here is that Danny Ainge is likely to view Derozan the same way the minority of us do.
    You think Ainge, as a premier talent evaluator, is as butt hurt as these bandwagon raptors fans? I don't think so.

our biggest obstacle here is that Danny Ainge is likely to view Derozan the same way the minority of us do.
    Danny Ainge is sharp. He has won most of the trades he has done so far and it is hard to put a value on a guy like DD. Plus there are teams with better assets than us. MU has a tough summer ahead. But if we can get Kyrie that would change the dynamic of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    You think Ainge, as a premier talent evaluator, is as butt hurt as these bandwagon raptors fans? I don't think so.
    He may be actually more scrupulous than the fans. If he needs a good 3rd scoring option with lacklustre defense DD will fit his contender.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I dunno, I think they're likely happy with Tatum and Brown going forward, or moving one of them for an elite player like Leonard.
    Yea they have the assets to get Leonard and if Lbj stays in the east, it becomes a necessary move for them.

Derozan would be a horrendous fit on that team. they have 3 wings that are younger and likely better by next season. I'd rather have any of the 3 than Demar (if Hayward is the same player)

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Derozan would be a horrendous fit on that team. they have 3 wings that are younger and likely better by next season. I'd rather have any of the 3 than Demar (if Hayward is the same player)
    yeah, that's what i was getting at. i don't see Ainge as the type of GM who would covet Derozan much the same way I would expect Morey to be like thanks but i'm good.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I don't think the Celtics want anymore SF. I think they would want JV, Wright, and Siakam. Possibly peortle too.
    Either that or they would want deorzan straight up.
    Can't see them needing JV when Horford is their SF.

OG can still fit in their team they play a ton of small ball anyway and OG can play multiple positions.

no. i said minority

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

yeah, that's what i was getting at. i don't see Ainge as the type of GM who would covet Derozan much the same way I would expect Morey to be like thanks but i'm good.
    the teams that would like derozan's are the ones that are desperate to get out of the bottom of the standings. Like NYK, Orlando, Sacramento types.

he can take u from bad-to-ok and ok-to-good, but not good-to-great.

the teams that would like derozan's are the ones that are desperate to get out of the bottom of the standings. Like NYK, Orlando, Sacramento types.

Demar is a really good player on a good team but is a notch lower on a great team (though we haven't seen him in that situation yet).

you aren't wrong. the key word is desperate though ain't it. the way i feel about Derozan is the same way i feel when i see the big box of super deluxe toilet paper at Costco. it looks attractive but then i think what the hell is so special about this toilet paper and why do i need 60 rolls of it at once?

you aren't wrong. the key word is desperate though ain't it. the way i feel about Derozan is the same way i feel when i see the big box of super deluxe toilet paper at Costco. it looks attractive but then i think what the hell is so special about this toilet paper and why do i need 60 rolls of it at once?
    does that make me Vlade Divac then? Cuz i love those type of costco deals lol

Dont think thats the best analogy. That wouldbmean you are offered a good deal for somethig you dont need.

Like when SAC too Ridy Gay. They didnt need rudy gay but they were offered such a good deal that its too hard to reject

does that make me Vlade Divac then? Cuz i love those type of costco deals lol
    yeah I can't say anything bad about Costco, I love spending my money there

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Ainge almost whiffed and blew his load multiple times. He got bailed out by even worse talent evaluators.

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast