Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    b.c still loves some of his old raptors.. Amir, Belly, Bayless lol

6ers are just another team that would scare me in a 1 game playoff, but into across a 7 game series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    76ers are starting to look like a particularly scary team to match up with
    I'd be shook if we had to face them. They'd have the best player in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8:32194477

I'd be shook if we had to face them. They'd have the best player in the series.
    JV holds his own against Embiid on the block and he's not that mobile either. The Raptors should win but it can go 6 or 7 games. I can see that.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Looks like Ilyasova is finalizing the buyout. He is probably the guy I expect us to go after in the market. I both love it and hate it at the same time. I love watching Poeltl and Siakam grow o the court together and feel they are a net + for us on the court. Valanciunas has a nice role right now that I'm finally comfortable with. Ibaka carries 3 years and 60 million and I doubt Casey will eat into his minutes too much with a new addition. Then again, Ilyasova shoots better than any of them and we need outside shooting.

Either Masai will surprise us with someone way off the board or i don't see him picking up anyone.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Either Masai will surprise us with someone way off the board or i don't see him picking up anyone.
    Bosh please.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Maybe he's looking at guys in the D-League?

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Looks like Ilyasova is finalizing the buyout. He is probably the guy I expect us to go after in the market. I both love it and hate it at the same time. I love watching Poeltl and Siakam grow o the court together and feel they are a net + for us on the court. Valanciunas has a nice role right now that I'm finally comfortable with. Ibaka carries 3 years and 60 million and I doubt Casey will eat into his minutes too much with a new addition. Then again, Ilyasova shoots better than any of them and we need outside shooting.
    i thought that was already done in philly
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:32195490

Maybe he's looking at guys in the D-League?
    Possibly or maybe a player from oversees.

I might be the only one but I would love the Raptors to somehow get Joakim Noah.

Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    Bosh please.
    I would love Bosh back, but I always found him as a guy that killed ball movement. Very smart player though. Could likely adapt, or maybe I'm seeing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I might be the only one but I would love the Raptors to somehow get Joakim Noah.
    Another guy I loved, but how much does he have left in the tank. FWIW, he only played 75+ games twice in his entire career.

The pair of these guys ten years ago would make me drool.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I would love Bosh back, but I always found him as a guy that killed ball movement. Very smart player though. Could likely adapt, or maybe I'm seeing things.

Another guy I loved, but how much does he have left in the tank. FWIW, he only played 75+ games twice in his entire career.

The pair of these guys ten years ago would make me drool.
    Well it would only be for like 20 games left in the seasons. Noah probably doesn't have anything left but I do worry about guys like Ibaka and JV getting into foul trouble if those star wings end up getting calls. Noah is probably as good a troll as any and could be a good mentor for Pascal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i thought that was already done in philly
    I hadn't realized. Just googling now and seeing that it looks likely he is heading there.

I wonder if Marreese Speights will get bought out? Not sure why the magic need him now especially with Vucevic now back.

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast