Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    I'd still like to see the Raptors go after a star or star caliber player.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

If JV and JP keeps playing well I would still ship both for Gasol.

Would you ship them for Cousins?

If its doable i would package Powell and something minor for a few months of George.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post

If its doable i would package Powell and something minor for a few months of George.
    I would do the second for sure. I used to have a thing for Cousins, now I would pass I think. Im really liking having high character guys around.

Yeah the high character guys set the tone. I'm past cousin's as well.

I think we could re-sign George. Most of these guys just want a team they feel is being run the right way. Davis as well but he would cost too much.

Hawks wanting a high second rounder for either Ilyasova or Belinelli.

I think Bruno or Bebe can be considered a more developed second rounder. Siakam is a serviceable piece to trade.

Raptors obviously needs another shooter, Belli or more importanly Ilyasova who is a big guy can help this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12:32094078
    Hawks wanting a high second rounder for either Ilyasova or Belinelli.

I think Bruno or Bebe can be considered a more developed second rounder. Siakam is a serviceable piece to trade.

Raptors obviously needs another shooter, Belli or more importanly Ilyasova who is a big guy can help this team.
    The Raptors should definitely go after another shooter
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Teams calling about the kids Masai says. That's good to hear.

Id still love to get a guy like Barea or Belli, will be hard to do anything minor with the lack of picks or Youngs guys we want to part with. Everyday the young guys Id be willing to move seem to change, like Wright would of been my preferred young to move in trade but now he seems untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Id still love to get a guy like Barea or Belli, will be hard to do anything minor with the lack of picks or Youngs guys we want to part with. Everyday the young guys Id be willing to move seem to change, like Wright would of been my preferred young to move in trade but now he seems untouchable.
    I feel ya on the bit about the young guys especially your sentiments on Delon. The more time goes on the less I want to deal any of them. My 100% untouchables are JP and OG. Guys like Siakam, Powell and Delon I'd only include in a deal for a star player.

In all honesty, this may be the first TDL where I legitimately want us to stand pat. If we can deal Bebe or Bruno for something minor then great. Aside from that I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    FVV is better than Barea imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles:32094666
    Teams calling about the kids Masai says. That's good to hear.
    So do we trade Fred and other pieces? Or do we keep the team as is and just hope Masai can buy more time with Fred as a third string? It's hard to part with these guys when their ceiling is unknown. It makes the season that much more interesting. Watching players develop is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    So do we trade Fred and other pieces? Or do we keep the team as is and just hope Masai can buy more time with Fred as a third string? It's hard to part with these guys when their ceiling is unknown. It makes the season that much more interesting. Watching players develop is fun.
    I agree. its one of my favorite elements of following sports. That is what keeps me addicted to GM Franchise/Dynasty mode games. Even now I'm looking forward to smoking a J and playing some MLB the show 17 Franchise mode when i get home. I have a couple guys poised for break out seasons. I sim the regular season and play the playoffs on all the sports games so im in like year 2040something lol.

Would you all do a Conley Marc Gasol trade for Lowry, JV, Powell ??

Conley -FVV
    Derozan - Wright ?
    OG - Miles
    Ibaka - Siakam
    Gasol - JP - Noguiera

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post

Use to want cousins here to.. but if he cant lead his team to the post season with AD Ive pretty much lost all hope in him. His impact isnt what I thought it could be.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast