Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gdkeenan20 View Post
    What we really need is a gm that can lead us in the right direction. Mcloughan did do that with the free agent signings and drat picks. He should have been there on the first day of free agency to resign Jackson, Garcon, or both. They, however, did not do well on their new teams. I would say re-sign Cousins, try to get some defensive picks for the defensive line, and aim for sammy watkins.
    Sadly with Bruce Allen in charge, we are only going to get a puppet in charge like Doug Williams. I like Doug, and what he's done for us on and off the field during his career, but he's not qualified yet to be the guy in charge of the front office. It's clear Allen is working through him.

How many future Skins in tonight's Georgia/Alabama game ?

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    How many future Skins in tonight's Georgia/Alabama game ?
    I'm hoping Roqwon Smith and Nick Chubb or Sony Michel.

This class is loaded at running back.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    This class is loaded at running back.
    And watch us continue with our stable of buffoons rather than draft a three-down guy.

I wonder how many of that army of backs we had this year will be back.....

Josh Allen is choice one at QB (except Gruden doesn't have a long leash....he would prefer Bradford or Brodgewater if you ask me). I think Vita Vea makes sense

You can wait a while on QB if you lock Cousins up long term....and draft around him

Well, here we are...QB is solved for now. So many needs......so few quality picks. Was the third rounder we gave up...this years 3rd. ?.......if Cousins signs...we get a 3rd. back, just a bit further back...right ?

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Well, here we are...QB is solved for now. So many needs......so few quality picks. Was the third rounder we gave up...this years 3rd. ?.......if Cousins signs...we get a 3rd. back, just a bit further back...right ?
    Provided the trade still goes through (you know, if the Redskins insist on franchising Cousins and he signs the tender, all bets could be off) then the pick is this year's 3rd rounder. If they get the third round compensation pick for him leaving, then the pick is after the 32 picks of the third round in 2019 (which is assuming Cousins qualifies for that high of a compensation pick, which he will given his potential contract.) Compensation picks are delayed by a year.

MOCK DRAFT

Round 1, pick 13 (13 overall) - TRADE BACK W/ BUFFALO*** RECEIVE #22, #53, & #121
    Round 1, pick 22 (22 overall) from BUF - Derrius Guice*, RB, LSU
    Round 2, pick 12 (44) - Mike Hughes/ Carlton Davis/ Donte Jackson/ Jaire Alexander/ Ronnie Harrison/ Justin Reid (Highest Rated DB Available)
    Round 2, pick 21 (53) from BUF - Equanimeous St. Brown*, WR, Notre Dame
    Round 4, pick 13 (113) - Desmond Harrison, OT, West Georgia
    Round 4, pick 21 (121) from BUF - B.J. Hill, NT, N.C. State
    Round 5, pick 12 (149) - Genard Avery, ILB, Memphis
    Round 6, pick 14 (188) - Chase Litton*, QB, Marshall
    Round 7, pick 13 (231) - Peter Kalambayi, OLB/ILB, Stanford
    Round 7, pick 23 (241) -Brendan Mahon, G/OT, Penn State

On the offensive side of the ball I think this gives us a couple of great weapons for Alex Smith, some raw O-Linemen for Callahan to groom, and a young QB who can battle for a backup spot.

Defensively, we need to strengthen the secondary and stop the run. With the #44 pick we select a potential starter at the safety or cb position. Instead of going with Vea in the first round we get the massive NT, BJ Hill 3 rounds later. Finally we grab a pair of big, speedy LBs to help stop the run.

What do you guys think?

My ideal draft would have Fitzpatrick falling to 13 and us keeping the pick. If that does not happen I would like to move back a few spots and pick up some extra ammo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12