Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Correction...Geniuses.....trade back and get the 1st rd back. I thought we had missed and he was the last premier rb on the board. Great job. Mouth open, insert foot.

Really wanted Ronnie Harrison at 74

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Really wanted Ronnie Harrison at 74
    Love the way the draft has played out so far but I was hoping for that pick also. Still feel good about what the 'skins have done!

I like what they've done. I don't think we need anymore SS. I would of loved Reid or a LG though.

I'm upset we didn't get James. I'm not upset because I don't like the Payne pick. I'm upset because I really like James.

Otherwise I'm thrilled with the Guice pick who I thought would get picked late in the first round.

I don't know anything about Christian, but it's been a pretty good draft so far. Hopefully we can get a WR, interior line help, a DB, and a ILB before this thing is over.

Well, I think we got 3 to 4 guys that will see a lot of playing time next season. I know a few of these guys have issues of one kind or another , so it's a crapshoot ....but I love the 2 DL guys and hoping we finally have an NFL RB....

White Sox & Redskins Forever

At least the Redskins will be SEC favorites next year.

SKINS nailed it in this draft. All these media assclowns grading them lower than an A or A- do it simply cause they are named REDSKINS and are completely bias. Any other team who drafts Payne n Guice with their 1st 2 pks would be sucked off as draft winners immediately. Setlte was an absolute steal in the 5th rd, guaranteed. Comical how these snowflake media gurus just rave-love all over these players the REDSKINS take before the REDSKINS take them and then try and spin it into average to below average pks. Typical haters because of the REDSKIN label. Any grade less than an A- is non-sensical right now. Love the SKINS draft. SKINS, Hail!

a sleeper UDFA signing.....Quinn Blanding ..UVA.............I think he makes this team

White Sox & Redskins Forever

I'm grooving really hard with the first two picks! Especially Derrius Quice. Now The Redskins may have some semblance of a running atrack.

I'm excited about this draft, even mr. irrelevant looks like he could stick. Payne is a monster and Guice runs with ferocity.

I think we need a big bodied possession receiver in the mix. I was hoping we would take a show on Eqanimeous St Brown, but no dice.

We have deep threats in Richardson and Doctson and a shifty slot guy with Crowder, but I feel we're missing that third element. Also, keep in mind even though Doctson has some height he's the biggest guy of the three and only weights 190lbs. I guess we have some size at TE, but Davis has to slow down at some point and God knows how many games we will actually get out of the injury prone Reed.

Either way, I wouldn't mind if we brought in a Dez Bryant at the right price. If he's demanding too much, there are some other big bodied options (In No Particular Order):

- Eric Decker 6'3", 214 lbs
    - Brandon Coleman 6'6", 220 lbs
    - Dontrelle Inman 6'3", 200 lbs
    - Michael Floyd 6'3", 225 lbs
    - Jordan Taylor 6'5", 210 lbs
    - Kamar Aiken 6'2", 216 lbs

B+ to B- seems to be the consensus on this draft, and that all depends on the view of the value picks that fell to the Redskins by the talking heads.

Doug Williams was interviewed yesterday, and it's nice to see him admit the Redskins are drafting BPA in his comments about not reaching for guards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123