Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weekly GT #4: @ BOS (11/27), Vs. PHO (11/29), @ WAS (12/1), @ PHI (12/2)

Game 1:
    Monday, November 27th, 2017
    7:30 PM
    FSDT

Game 2:
    Wednesday, November 29th, 2017
    7:00 PM
    FSDT

Game 3:
    Friday, December 1st, 2017
    7:00 PM
    FSDT

Game 4:
    Saturday, December 2nd, 2017
    7:30 PM
    FSDT+

This could be a rough week for the Pistons. Phoenix is a must win game given that the other will be against good teams on the road.

6 and 10 for Andre after the first quarter. Not a bad start for him or the Pistons.

this team is going crazyyyy

Drummond turned into a man!!!!!!!!!!!

THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

How about that, Big Andre hitting 2 big free throws down the stretch! Really nice to see his work is finally paying off.

Credit to the Pistons for the 4th quarter play (and in general all game). This is a game I had pegged as a sure loss and they took it to Boston. This is a big win considering the up coming stretch of games.

Andre was extra manly tonight

great win

watching the this team is fun.. it's crazy how bad they were last year, this year it seems like everyone is playing at their best. never seen anything like it

Damn. Go pistons. We the best team in the east.

As commented above, good to see Dre' hit FTs at end. His bigger one - I think - came with about 2 1;2 left in game when they intentionally fouled him and he knocked down 1 of 2.

Let's be honest, there's no way Horford should be able to guard Dre' for 35 minutes. This is making the other team adjust to you. Each team was hot - Smart unbelievably so from down town. Good win. Hopefully PHX is a win, Wash will be a good game but should win with Wall out and then Philly and a rematch of Dre' vs. Embid.

Good start to a tough week. 4 games in 6 days, and 3 in 4 at the end. This is where your playoff seed is born.

Last edited by rocket; 11-28-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    As commented above, good to see Dre' hit FTs at end. His bigger one - I think - came with about 2 1;2 left in game when they intentionally fouled him and he knocked down 1 of 2.

Let's be honest, there's no way Horford should be able to guard Dre' for 35 minutes. This is making the other team adjust to you. Each team was hot - Smart unbelievably so from down town. Good win. Hopefully PHX is a win, Wash will be a good game but should win with Wall out and then Philly and a rematch of Dre' vs. Embid.

Good start to a tough week. 4 games in 6 days, and 3 in 4 at the end. This is where your playoff seed is born.
    we always lose to a bad team after beating a good team.

I might have this mixed up a bit but I'm pretty sure we lost to the Lakers after beating golden State earlier this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

I fully expected them to have a downer of a game against the Suns. Looks like they are not letting that happen. The Suns look incredibly awful.

The Ish and Drummond pick and roll is deadly...

Man it's crazy, everything I wanted Drummond to do better this year he has, free throws, defense, just being a man

on top of that he's passing like a mad man. i knew he had this potential, great 2 see him put it together

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    The Ish and Drummond pick and roll is deadly...

Man it's crazy, everything I wanted Drummond to do better this year he has, free throws, defense, just being a man

on top of that he's passing like a mad man. i knew he had this potential, great 2 see him put it together
    Agree 100%. gotta believe the deviated septum surgery is a large part.

Hopefully we continue the roll vs Wash on Fri.

New Whacka-a-Ben on Sat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast