Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Do the Vikings control their own destiny now at 10-2? We are #2 seed now?

I'm not sure if I can trust THIS team if we have to face New Orleans or Seattle in the playoffs. Both Brees and Wilson have done it on the big stage whereas this will be new to Wentz.

Defense played solid yeah they committed pentalites but so did the other team and it always happen. Wilson was just unbelievable in that game. Tunrover battle was 2-0 Seahawks. I have no idea why but Eagles were playing conservative in the first half for some reason. Obviously the turning point was Wentz fumbling ball out of endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbendz View Post
    Guess I'll go over there.
    I blame you.

Where are all the NA haters now?

really frustrating game. we didnt look like the same team from the previous 11 games at all, seemed nervous. No one showed up except the OL and DL. That said no one should have been expecting 15-1 so as long as we take care of the Rams we can forget about this game and stay on track for the bye. I wasnt impressed with Seattle at all but Wilson was a damn magician out there making plays and converting what felt like every 3rd down

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    really frustrating game. we didnt look like the same team from the previous 11 games at all, seemed nervous. No one showed up except the OL and DL. That said no one should have been expecting 15-1 so as long as we take care of the Rams we can forget about this game and stay on track for the bye. I wasnt impressed with Seattle at all but Wilson was a damn magician out there making plays and converting what felt like every 3rd down
    Granted Seattle was without their main players in the secondary, but I agree. We had so many plays that just were head scratching. Wentz's fumble, Alshon's penalty. Gotta clean those up if we are going to be a contender.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Granted Seattle was without their main players in the secondary, but I agree. We had so many plays that just were head scratching. Wentz's fumble, Alshon's penalty. Gotta clean those up if we are going to be a contender.
    I don't understand the no challenge on the lateral in the fourth quarter. We were down 7, had all the momentum. Clear forward pass -- went 2 yards forward (47.5 to 49.5). Challenge that. Challenge immediately.

If nothing else, it allows the defense to regroup. But that was an easy overturn, which would've brought up 4th down & a mile for SEA. All of a sudden, it's a different ballgame.

Wentz gets the ball back, down 7 with plenty of time. Time for a nice, methodical drive down the field.

i thought the lateral was good, looked like he clearly tossed it backwards. Wentz missing NA on either the first or 2nd drive was a killer, wiiiide open with nothing but green in front of him for an easy score. The fumble was tough to swallow not to mention we had 3 bogus flags to keep what ended up being a scoring drive for them alive.

. Good teams lose games. Playing in Seattle is always hard. I'm okay with that loss. We didn't play well and still had a chance in the 4th quarter. Regroup, go get 'em this weekend and erase it from memory.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    . Good teams lose games. Playing in Seattle is always hard. I'm okay with that loss. We didn't play well and still had a chance in the 4th quarter. Regroup, go get 'em this weekend and erase it from memory.
    I'm with this. We had some highly unfavorable calls from the refs tonight. Usually, we are able to overcome them, but Wentz was off tonight a bit...looked almost nervous...Over throws NA on a possible TD wide open, Fumbled at the 1 yd line out of the endzone, then under throws NA on a wide open path so he gets tackled. The coaching was bad tonight too...Didn't go for it on 4th an half a yard to start the game, did not challenge that lateral (it was definitely forward...even Mike P said it...), didn't start pressuring until the 3rd quarter (on JS), questionable play calling. Vaitai struggled a little tonight too. Refs calling PI on Darby there at the beginning was wrong (he was in position and the one being grabbed. I sent this to about 4 officials, two of which officiated the state championships here in NC and one is a Division 1 official...all agreed). Also, they needed to catch the lateral play. you toss the bean bag there and see where that ball ended up...get that right...grrr...

Either way, all of that being said, we were still in this and learned some valuable lessons. Next week becomes a must win for us if we want to hold onto the chance to get the top seed back. I think Carolina will beat Minn. next week since they can't afford to lose back to back. I think we still finish 14-2 or 13-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    I don't understand the no challenge on the lateral in the fourth quarter. We were down 7, had all the momentum. Clear forward pass -- went 2 yards forward (47.5 to 49.5). Challenge that. Challenge immediately.

If nothing else, it allows the defense to regroup. But that was an easy overturn, which would've brought up 4th down & a mile for SEA. All of a sudden, it's a different ballgame.

Wentz gets the ball back, down 7 with plenty of time. Time for a nice, methodical drive down the field.
    I don't think the forward lateral was clear. But I do think Philadelphia needs to have better challenge guys in the booth because they are awful.. They shoulda been dissecting that thing immidietly and yelling and Pederson to throw his flag. They probably had to get another bite of their hot dog before they went to work looking at that play

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I don't think the forward lateral was clear. But I do think Philadelphia needs to have better challenge guys in the booth because they are awful.. They shoulda been dissecting that thing immidietly and yelling and Pederson to throw his flag. They probably had to get another bite of their hot dog before they went to work looking at that play

Even if it wasn't clear, THAT'S the perfect time for a challenge.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

Honestly though, to me what is encouraging is that the Seahawks didn't beat the eagles imo. The eagles made enough mistakes not to take the game is what really happened. That's correctable. The pass that Wentz sailed over agholors head was 7 points left on the board. Wentz fumbling out of the end zone trying to stretch out is another 7 points. Alshon with the stupid holding penalty that instead of being at the 1st and goal at the 5 yard line, backed them up to the 20 and they missed out on another scoring opportunity.. These things can all be fixed with good coaching and film. Wentz is smart enough to clean up his stuff, so I'm not worried there

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Even if it wasn't clear, THAT'S the perfect time for a challenge.
    I agree

Your baby can't do this

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456