Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Week 13 SNF IGT: Dancing with the Stars Contestants VS Russell's Love Muscles

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!

Where to watch?
    NBC, Facebook Live, your neighbors house, Buffalo Wild Wings, just figure it out.

What time?
    I'm not telling you. If you haven't figured out what time SNF starts then it's not my problem.

Who's Playing?

Where's the game?

PLAYERS TO WATCH

MORE PLAYERS TO WATCH BECAUSE THE OTHER TEAM SUCKS AND HAS NOBODY THAT YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED IN WATCHING

CARSON'S WORDS OF WISDOM

Click For More Stats

I wanted to get this opened up before KJ sent me any more nudes via email threatening me with not getting it up (pun intended) soon enough. So, talk about this game here should you choose and in typical BDawk fashion I will be back later to BDizzle this thing up.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 11-30-2017 at 04:45 PM.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Well, this game doesn't look that scary anymore.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Not with God on our side.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    NO - It does not.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not with God on our side.
    Don't you mean the refs are anti-Dallas? LOL.
    I can't believe that that was even mentioned.

Our horse must be pretty darn high by now.

we are the favorite in Seattle, they will be the biggest dogs in Wilsons career at home. We opened at -6 and thats seriously insane and awesome that Vegas thinks this highly of us.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Our horse must be pretty darn high by now.
    We're in the clouds!

No more nudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The Eagles defense has allowed the 5th best yards per play, 3rd best turnover%, 4th best at ending drives without an opposition scoring. They have the 8th best comp% against, 4th best yards per completion against, 2nd best y/a against.

They are a top 4 defense right now. Jacksonville, Baltimore, Pittsburgh are the defenses that could be argued above them. Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Carolina all have less plays against them than the Eagles defense. (Baltimore is 23 plays back so they probably will surpass the Eagles tonight). Jacksonville has 19 more plays against them than the Eagles.

Chargers are looking like a sneaky defense coming on.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The Ravens hold the record for least amount of rush yards against in a 16 game season at 970 in 2000. Eagles are currently on pace to allow 1042 yards rush yards on the season.

The Ravens allowed 2.7 yards per attempt and 361 attempts against at 60.6 yards per game allowed.

The Eagles need to average 50.6 yards allowed per game over the remaining 5 games to break the record.

The Eagles next 5 opponents:
    Seahawks (20th best rush offense)
    Rams (9th best)
    Giants (26th best)
    Raiders (27th best)
    Cowboys (4th best - Zeke should be back)
    Last edited by koldjerky; 11-27-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Supposedly, the Bears had the 5th best rushing offense. They got SIX yards yesterday.
    Of course, not every team is going to get that little but - it's possible.
    If your numbers are accurate, and I don't have any reason to doubt them, the Seahawks, Giants, and Raiders running games stink.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The Eagles defense has allowed the 5th best yards per play, 3rd best turnover%, 4th best at ending drives without an opposition scoring. They have the 8th best comp% against, 4th best yards per completion against, 2nd best y/a against.

They are a top 4 defense right now. Jacksonville, Baltimore, Pittsburgh are the defenses that could be argued above them. Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Carolina all have less plays against them than the Eagles defense. (Baltimore is 23 plays back so they probably will surpass the Eagles tonight). Jacksonville has 19 more plays against them than the Eagles.

Chargers are looking like a sneaky defense coming on.
    think about those numbers if we werent smacking teams around and backing off some.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Supposedly, the Bears had the 5th best rushing offense. They got SIX yards yesterday.
    Of course, not every team is going to get that little but - it's possible.
    If your numbers are accurate, and I don't have any reason to doubt them, the Seahawks, Giants, and Raiders running games stink.
    It's all off of profootballreference

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    think about those numbers if we werent smacking teams around and backing off some.
    It's the offenses TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The Ravens hold the record for least amount of rush yards against in a 16 game season at 970 in 2000. Eagles are currently on pace to allow 1042 yards rush yards on the season.

The Ravens allowed 2.7 yards per attempt and 361 attempts against at 60.6 yards per game allowed.

The Eagles need to average 50.6 yards allowed per game over the remaining 5 games to break the record.

The Eagles next 5 opponents:
    Seahawks (20th best rush offense)
    Rams (9th best)
    Giants (26th best)
    Raiders (27th best)
    Cowboys (4th best - Zeke should be back)
    thats ****ing crazy!!!

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast