Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Robby Anderson Appreciation Thread

41 receptions for 714 yards & 7 TDs

He is everything I had hoped Devin Smith would be.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

he shows up with passion every week. he is a bright spot on this offense that was really dark in the beginning of the year. the announcers ripped him yesterday when he asked for pro bowl votes, i found that pretty funny
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

I am curious to see the offense next year with Enunwa back as well.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

With Anderson, Kearse, and Enunwa as starters and Hansen, Stewart, Peake, Marshell and maybe even Devon Smith(not counting on this) at depth this looks like a good group. Resigning Serafin-Jenkins and getting Leggett back would also go a long way to making the TE position a factor. Powell and McGuire are also good receivers out of the backfield. If they can solve the QB position and add a O/lineman or two this should be a pretty good offensive team. The defense also looks solid and would like to see Davis and Claiborne back. With a lot of picks and a lot of cap money filling in these spots should be doable. Next year looks pretty good.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flfan1943 View Post
    With Anderson, Kearse, and Enunwa as starters and Hansen, Stewart, Peake, Marshell and maybe even Devon Smith(not counting on this) at depth this looks like a good group. Resigning Serafin-Jenkins and getting Leggett back would also go a long way to making the TE position a factor. Powell and McGuire are also good receivers out of the backfield. If they can solve the QB position and add a O/lineman or two this should be a pretty good offensive team. The defense also looks solid and would like to see Davis and Claiborne back. With a lot of picks and a lot of cap money filling in these spots should be doable. Next year looks pretty good.
    This team is a QB, two good OL away from having a good offense.
    They are a lockdown CB and a couple pass rushers away from a great D
    They are not that far off, especially with 60-80 mil to spend and an extra second round pick

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    This team is a QB, two good OL away from having a good offense.
    They are a lockdown CB and a couple pass rushers away from a great D
    They are not that far off, especially with 60-80 mil to spend and an extra second round pick
    QB and 5 offensive lineman away...ok maybe 4 offensive lineman.

Not necessary, but I'd like to see us acquire a WR via trade, something like the Marshall deal where we gave up nothing for a #1 WR
    4WR set with Trade Player, Enunwa, Kearse, and Anderson is an extremely dangerous lineup.

I love Robby Anderson, he makes some ridiculous plays for us. He deserves a Quarterback, who deserves an Offensive Line. As Kink said, we have cap space to build this team into a Playoff contender.
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    QB and 5 offensive lineman away...ok maybe 4 offensive lineman.

Not necessary, but I'd like to see us acquire a WR via trade, something like the Marshall deal where we gave up nothing for a #1 WR
    4WR set with Trade Player, Enunwa, Kearse, and Anderson is an extremely dangerous lineup.
    Give Hansen and Stewart a chance. I really like hansen. I think he will be very good and I think Stewart could be a weapon.
    I think with two good linemen, the flaws diminish dramatically. We have some solid guys and I think we are seeing some growth.Johnson has been decent. We are ok at guard and shell hasn't been terrible so hopefully he grows. If you add 2 good guys to that, the rotation changes and the weaker links are only coming in to spell guys.
    Would I like 4 very good lineman? Of course but I don't think ours are as bad as you think they are.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.