Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The Giants 2018 Schedule

Since there is nothing really to post about other than who the Giantsa might draft, ( and that is not until April), and who will be the next GM and Coach, ( prbably not until Januaray ) , I thought I might post what I think the 2018 schedule might be.

While it has not been published , I think that I am correct.

After the home and home against the Cowboys, Eagles, and Redskins, they will play the Packers, Lions, Vikings and Bears, and the 49eers and Bucs from the NFL.

From the AFL, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Houston and Indianapolis.

Well, they play 16 regular season games and you have 15..so..

Also..

The divisions are NFC and AFC. Not sure why you put NFL and AFL.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Well, they play 16 regular season games and you have 15..so..

Also..

The divisions are NFC and AFC. Not sure why you put NFL and AFL.
    He has 16 games.....boy you are definitely a cross your t's an dot your i's kinda guy....LOL

anyway about the schedule....we need a HC in here that's going to bring Giant pride back to the organization to be competitive in those games.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Because the **** we put out on the field this year was an abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    He has 16 games.....boy you are definitely a cross your t's an dot your i's kinda guy....LOL

anyway about the schedule....we need a HC in here that's going to bring Giant pride back to the organization to be competitive in those games.
    Yeah I'm ********. Whoops. Okay so I was half right, lol.

There aren't any surprises in scheduling, its a roatation of opposing divisions, our own divisional games and then whoever finishes in the same place (last) in the NFC divisions.

We do have the AFC South which is a welcomed sight. Those teams are very fluky every year. Down side is we get the NFC south which is tough top to bottom, but we at least get the Saints in our home which is usually our only shot. On the road for ATL and CAR will suck no matter what (barring a Cam or Ryan injury).

I'm worried that we're hitting a dark stretch for Giants football. I don't see how the oline isn't a long term project. Meanwhile our franchise QB is aging and is a pure pocket passer with no pocket. The WRs and front 7 on D seem good for the long term.

CB has me as nervous as our oline. DRC is up there, Jenkins getting banged up all the time, Apple likely a bust.....I don't know how they fix that in one offseason.

Then top it off with a FO commitment to McAdoo? It may get worse before it gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    There aren't any surprises in scheduling, its a roatation of opposing divisions, our own divisional games and then whoever finishes in the same place (last) in the NFC divisions.

We do have the AFC South which is a welcomed sight. Those teams are very fluky every year. Down side is we get the NFC south which is tough top to bottom, but we at least get the Saints in our home which is usually our only shot. On the road for ATL and CAR will suck no matter what (barring a Cam or Ryan injury).

I'm worried that we're hitting a dark stretch for Giants football. I don't see how the oline isn't a long term project. Meanwhile our franchise QB is aging and is a pure pocket passer with no pocket. The WRs and front 7 on D seem good for the long term.

CB has me as nervous as our oline. DRC is up there, Jenkins getting banged up all the time, Apple likely a bust.....I don't know how they fix that in one offseason.

Then top it off with a FO commitment to McAdoo? It may get worse before it gets better.
    You are corrrect and I am mistaken. We played the Central in 2016 and The West this year, so next year we do play the South ,( Falcons, Saints, Panthers and Bucs) next year. So then it would be The Bears and 49ers from the NFC and the AFC South. If we traded Manning to Jacksonville, we would face him.

Where did you hear a FO commitment to McAdoo ? Rumors are for McDaniels and Poli . I have even heard Bill Polian coming back as a favor to Mara as Polian loved his Dad and might feel an obligation or loyalty for a year or 2 .
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 11-27-2017 at 10:15 PM.