Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Sorry, but silence means acceptance.
    No, telling someone it's one play and to relax is defending it. When someone says if there aren't some changes with how the qb is playing, that we might need to go with Jimmy and calling them out for it, is defending it.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Drops and flags everywhere? 2 drops is everywhere? How many offensive penalties that CJ hasn't caused??

I Like your definition of "everywhere" lol

You argue like lefty. Just say **** and act like it's truth. See how easy it is to compare each other to another poster? It's a child's way of discussing.

I look at a stupid penalty and a 7.6 rating (at the time) and say might be time for Jimmy if CJ continues playing like this. CJ has since made a few good throws.

Again, you'll defend anything. That still holds true regardless of the side conversation we're having. But I don't need to compare you to another poster that goes against the norm to tell that to you.
    There's more than 2 drops. Been flagged on both sides of the ball.

Lol I love that you say I make **** up when that's exactly what you just did posts ago.

You can say I defend everything till the cows come home, I've yet to defend anything. How you take something is up to you.

You took one off hand comment and ran with it to extreme levels. If you don't want to be labeled like Lefty, don't act like it.

No, telling someone it's one play and to relax is defending it. When someone says if there aren't some changes with how the qb is playing, that we might need to go with Jimmy and calling them out for it, is defending it.
    That's your opinion. You ran with it to wherever your mind needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Kamara wouldn't have been a bust or I wouldn't have emphatically want us to grab him. I have mention players as being bust in the next level and they wasn't (I nailed the AJ Jenkins one though) but I rarely if ever demand that we take a player that ends up being a bust. I can named a few players you wanted us to grab that ended up being bust but I won't embarrass you.

CJ can certainly use Kamara now
    Everyone is right from time to time, it's nothing special. Id love to hear who you think I wanted. Guarantee I can name more good players I've wanted than you can name bad ones.
    There was one real bad call you made that I would never have made nor wanted. I will post this in next week GDT so it will give you time to recollect your mistake since you are in denial mode this week

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Here guys, my "opinion" is that the offense looks flat, the OL is not blocking well, our WRs are a yard sale bunch, Beathard has been mostly cold with spurts of hot. I am not "ok" with this, but I'm aware how some could have taken my generalized comments about football to mean I am very excited by what I see.

There was one real bad call you made that I would never have made nor wanted. I will post this in next week GDT so it will give you time to recollect your mistake since you are in denial mode this week
    AKA you're gonna try and root through past draft threads to find one. I'm more than willing to admit I have liked guys who've flopped and guys who've been great. Difference is, like everyone else, we don't talk about it all the time.

We get it, Kamara is good man, congrats. Big old gooey chocolate chip cookie for you. Can we move on?

There's more than 2 drops. Been flagged on both sides of the ball.

Lol I love that you say I make **** up when that's exactly what you just did posts ago.

You can say I defend everything till the cows come home, I've yet to defend anything. How you take something is up to you.

You took one off hand comment and ran with it to extreme levels. If you don't want to be labeled like Lefty, don't act like it.
    Ok lefty. Continue making up stuff

Lol

That's your opinion. You ran with it to wherever your mind needed it.
    Ummm, maybe you need to look into the mirror.

Ummm, maybe you need to look into the mirror.
    Oh, so "I know what you are" isn't childish lol

Here guys, my "opinion" is that the offense looks flat, the OL is not blocking well, our WRs are a yard sale bunch, Beathard has been mostly cold with spurts of hot. I am not "ok" with this, but I'm aware how some could have taken my generalized comments about football to mean I am very excited by what I see.
    Totally agree!

I do appreciate that even though we will be night and day on some topics that we're totally on the same page as others.

AKA you're gonna try and root through past draft threads to find one. I'm more than willing to admit I have liked guys who've flopped and guys who've been great. Difference is, like everyone else, we don't talk about it all the time.

We get it, Kamara is good man, congrats. Big old gooey chocolate chip cookie for you. Can we move on?
    LMAO

Hey, does anyone else remember when I said we should have drafted Tom Brady, Julio Jones and Ezekiel Elliott?

Well there goes the defense

Well there goes the defense
    Yeah, terrible. Wilson had all day. Hopefully offense can get some points here

Fair enough but I already know who that player was but will need time to find the post as you may deny it which I won't do now.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Two terrible throws in a row. We are still in a position to win this game. If they don't bring in Jimmy then they don't want this game

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast