Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Sure implying it pretty damn hard.
    No, clearly saying you'll defend anything. Take a bs penalty, it's ok. Relax. 16 yards on offense, it's ok. Relax. Miss open receivers, it's ok, relax. Lol

Think Seattle has more drops than we do lol

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    No, clearly saying you'll defend anything. Take a bs penalty, it's ok. Relax. 16 yards on offense, it's ok. Relax. Miss open receivers, it's ok, relax. Lol
    And I haven't said any of that.

Said two things. "Its one play" and "It happens with rookie QBs". You've taken that and run with it to places not even Lefty would go.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    OMG did anyone saw my Kamara with that breakaway speed off the line for that 74 yard score?

Too bad the Niners don't have any playmakers like that and thought it is better to let the Saints take him for a future low 2nd round pick
    Hey, everyone get eDush his cookie for saying he liked a guy.
    I wanted the Niners to take him with one of our 3rd round picks during the draft cause he is a dynamic impact player that fit our system as a running back unlike Hyde. He would have made our other receivers better even as a decoy by being a threat to score from anywhere and that opens the entire field up for everyone on offense.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

And I haven't said any of that.

Said two things. "Its one play" and "It happens with rookie QBs". You've taken that and run with it to places not even Lefty would go.
    Lol. Oh my bad, saying "it's one play" isn't defending it. My bad. Insert sarcasm. Instead take a child's approach and compare me to another poster. Lol. Wow

I wanted the Niners to take him with one of our 3rd round picks during the draft cause he is a dynamic impact player that fit our system as a running back unlike Hyde. He would have made our other receivers better even as a decoy by being a threat to score from anywhere and that opens the entire field up for everyone on offense.
    Yeah yeah, hindsight is 20/20. You wouldn't say anything if he'd been a bust. Everyone on this board has liked a guy who has gone on to do good things elsewhere. It happens often.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Lol. Oh my bad, saying "it's one play" isn't defending it. My bad. Insert sarcasm. Instead take a child's approach and compare me to another poster. Lol. Wow
    Lol you wanted Jimmy put in because he threw an IG. Meanwhile the OL is being picked apart, drops and flags everywhere. But you picked out one play.

Sorry, but when you react like you are, taking the child's approach (insert sarcasm) by pretending I'm all happy about poor play, I'm gonna call you out like the poster who typically does that.

Meanwhile RW has a carbon copy of Beathards stat line

Lol

Haha
    Taylor heard me talking ****

This discussion is garbage. The IG throw shouldn't have been called. He was being hit in the chest and threw at the feet of his receiver but it fell short. It was a bad play and officiated ... let's say ... tightly.

The team is BAD in pretty much every unit. Is ANYBODY saying it's not? Then stop complaining when there isn't enough complaining.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This discussion is garbage. The IG throw shouldn't have been called. He was being hit in the chest and threw at the feet of his receiver but it fell short. It was a bad play and officiated ... let's say ... tightly.

The team is BAD in pretty much every unit. Is ANYBODY saying it's not? Then stop complaining when there isn't enough complaining.
    Sorry, but silence means acceptance.

Yeah yeah, hindsight is 20/20. You wouldn't say anything if he'd been a bust. Everyone on this board has liked a guy who has gone on to do good things elsewhere. It happens often.
    Kamara wouldn't have been a bust or I wouldn't have emphatically want us to grab him. Now I have mention players as being bust in the next level and they weren't (I nailed the AJ Jenkins one though) but I rarely if ever demand that we take a player that ends up being a bust. I can named a few players you wanted us to grab that ended up being bust but I won't embarrass you.

CJ can certainly use Kamara now

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Kamara wouldn't have been a bust or I wouldn't have emphatically want us to grab him. I have mention players as being bust in the next level and they wasn't (I nailed the AJ Jenkins one though) but I rarely if ever demand that we take a player that ends up being a bust. I can named a few players you wanted us to grab that ended up being bust but I won't embarrass you.

CJ can certainly use Kamara now
    Everyone is right from time to time, it's nothing special. Id love to hear who you think I wanted. Guarantee I can name more good players I've wanted than you can name bad ones.

Lol you wanted Jimmy put in because he threw an IG. Meanwhile the OL is being picked apart, drops and flags everywhere. But you picked out one play.

Sorry, but when you react like you are, taking the child's approach (insert sarcasm) by pretending I'm all happy about poor play, I'm gonna call you out like the poster who typically does that.
    Drops and flags everywhere? 2 drops is everywhere? How many offensive penalties that CJ hasn't caused??

I Like your definition of "everywhere" lol

You argue like lefty. Just say **** and act like it's truth. See how easy it is to compare each other to another poster? It's a child's way of discussing.

I look at a stupid penalty and a 7.6 rating (at the time) and say might be time for Jimmy if CJ continues playing like this. CJ has since made a few good throws.

Again, you'll defend anything. That still holds true regardless of the side conversation we're having. But I don't need to compare you to another poster that goes against the norm to tell that to you.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast