Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bills vs kc game day thread

Well this will be it boys. Thanks to our idiot coach, if the Bills lose today they are pretty much done. I know not statistically, but to many teams are in the hunt and our AFC record will be the worse, out of all the teams fighting to get in. Plus, letís not forget two games against the Patriots coming up. If we lose today, McDermott officially destroyed the season last week.

Good job McDermott. With the worse right side of the line in the history of the nfl, our only 2 rushes, yep, for Negative yards straight at the right side of line.

Our D is looking good today, but I watched the KC/Giants game and saw the Giants hold them to a FG game as well. Their offense is really struggling, but there is no way Andy Reed pulls a McDermott and puts in Maholmes. And heís a first rounder.

This play calling is horrible. Instead of throwing the ball and putting the game away, they run it for no gains and we allow KC to have plenty of time to take the game away. Only 5 throws in the second half for Tyrod and the offense. When people complain about Tyrod low throwing stats, check the boxís ore of every game this year. 2 our of Tyrods past three games, Only Five throws in second half. Kinda seems like they are keeping him down.
    Last edited by sabres11; 11-26-2017 at 08:06 PM.

I understand that itís easier said that done, but how many times can they give McCoy the ball only to be hit behind the line of scrimmage? He must have been hit behind the line 6-7 times today, without any sort of a chance. I donít understand the play calling, but I get that McCoy can rip of 10 yards like nothing at times.

I was also disappointed in the two offsides on 3rd and long, but one was from Hughes I think, and Hughes will always do Hughes things.

Obviously a good win though. The bills have a real shot at the playoffs if they can just plug along. Baltimore has the inside track due to their schedule, but Iím not even sold on the titans holding on to their spot.

It would also be nice if McDermott could commit to Tyrod for more than one week. ďHeíll be the starter next weekĒ. Come on. Theyíre going to lose to the pats, and if that does happen, are you seriously going to consider peterman again? Give your QB some support when youíve got a shot at the playoffs.

Also, another minor complaint, but why did they take a time out with 9 seconds left in the first half? If they miss that long field goal, the Chiefs would have been able to take a shot at the end zone, and we saw what they did against the cowboys

McDermotts clock management has been horrible all season. I wonít stop reminding people how the Carolina and cinci loss is all on him. People need to start to question how smart he is. You have to worry about a block in that situation, fumbled snap, plus a miss.

For the playoffs, we all need to become Charger fans now. We hold the tie breaker now on KC so letís hope the Chargers, who are now only one game back from division and wild card, get the division Over KC, since they own tie breaker over us for wild card.

A Baltimore loss would be huge.

Letís also hope that Tolbert never gets better too. Cadet has been way better than him and McDermott will likely bring a non effective Tolbert back into the back up roll. As we have seen, everything from Tolbert is a loss of yards and Cadet has speed, catches and rushes are always a gain.
    Last edited by sabres11; 11-26-2017 at 09:34 PM.