Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 12: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-6) At Atlanta Falcons (6-4)

Game Day Thread

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Pamphile is terrible and he shouldn't be a starter. Looks like another 3 and out for us unless we can pickup 3rd and 14

Hey look at that, another 3 and out

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Pamphile is terrible and he shouldn't be a starter. Looks like another 3 and out for us unless we can pickup 3rd and 14
    I agree 5, whether we find 2 starting G or kick Smith inside getting a T and G, Pamphile and Sweezy must go. I like Pamphile as depth but not starting.

This team has no heart. There's a few guys actually trying but others are just looking at how many pro bowls they'll have and if they can add another (McCoy)

Our defense can't stop anything

Is it a coincidence that Marpet goes down, Hawley comes in and our offense starts to perform better? Move Marpet back to guard please

If we won this game I thought Koetter would be safe but he still has a ways to go. Mike Smith and his passive *** D needs to go asap!

Marpet and Dotson to IR, tough blow

Yea that's terrible. With Marpet and Dotson gone I don't really see any point in bringing Winston back now. Just roll with Fitz.

There were some things that Koetter said during his press conference that really pissed me off. "We used 14 coverages on Julio", "We could have put Grimes on Julio but we didn't." I really want to like Koetter but damn if he isn't making it hard.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Yea that's terrible. With Marpet and Dotson gone I don't really see any point in bringing Winston back now. Just roll with Fitz.

There were some things that Koetter said during his press conference that really pissed me off. "We used 14 coverages on Julio", "We could have put Grimes on Julio but we didn't." I really want to like Koetter but damn if he isn't making it hard.
    I disagree on Winston, I want him out there leading the guy, learning from the situation and showing improvement. Stats aren't everything but I'd rather him have 5 more games than not.

If his shoulder responds well to throwing today, he will and should play. If it flares up he won't.