Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Magic does have ex-Bucks-GM John Hammond. He loves to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    He wouldn't get the ball enough here unless they completely revamped the giannis driven offense

If you want to see what giannis can become you get the guy who allows him to dominate the ball while being an efficient 2 way force without it.
    Agree 100%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Still frontrunners for DeAndre are the Bucks, T-Wolves, Raptors and Wizards honestly I want to see DeAndre go to the Timberwolves and why? Because think about how scary they would be with him, Towns, Wiggins and Butler not to mention Taj but playing under Thibodeau in that system I say DeAndre he would be that missing piece

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Hes the rim protector and rebounder cavs need. Would be very hard for GS to beat that.

DJ
    Love
    Lebron
    Smith
    IT

plus they already have One of the best benches in basketball. Dang
    He's the rim protector and rebounder that the Cavs deserve, but not the one they need right now. So another team will hunt him.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

DeAndre if he goes to the Cavs I hate to say it but the East would be on lockdown especially if he were to go there with him, LeBron, Love, Smith and IT when he comes back it would just be done if DeAndre were to go to the Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Still frontrunners for DeAndre are the Bucks, T-Wolves, Raptors and Wizards honestly I want to see DeAndre go to the Timberwolves and why? Because think about how scary they would be with him, Towns, Wiggins and Butler not to mention Taj but playing under Thibodeau in that system I say DeAndre he would be that missing piece
    Any news what the Wolves be offering?

I don't know but they are one of the teams showing interest apparently but I do know that if he goes to the Bucks I can honestly say I can honestly say that they could have potential to dethrone us Celtics and the Cavs I mean considering the nucleus they already have and add DeAndre into that mix it would be scary to say the least I can actually admit that

I'd be open to DJ if he declines to exercise his option. don't want another garry payton or reddick situation

Yeah but just think about this for a minute Brogdon, Giannis, Middleton, Parker and Bledsoe add to that DeAndre Jordan

Okay but if DeAndre Jordan were to go to the Raptors if they were to keep JV then you have DeAndre as your PF and JV as your C you would have 2 rim protectors right? But then again with Jordan you have that defensive presence but would that be enough for the Raptors to make noise? I don't know about that especially if the Raptors are said to be one of the other teams who have interest

Yeah but just think about this for a minute Brogdon, Giannis, Middleton, Parker and Bledsoe add to that DeAndre Jordan
    Clippers wanted Brogdon or Middleton with Henson. Or possibly all three aiming high in the early talks.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Clippers wanted Brogdon or Middleton with Henson. Or possibly all three aiming high in the early talks.
    If I were the Clippers and want to rebuild I would rebuild the franchise around Brogdon, Middleton and Henson and in return you guys get Jordan how awesome is that

If I were the Clippers and want to rebuild I would rebuild the franchise around Brogdon, Middleton and Henson and in return you guys get Jordan how awesome is that
    I'd pass on trading both Brogdon and Middleton. Aim lower then for Dedmon, Noel, O'Quinn, Ajinca, Withey, Chandler, Okafor, Bogut. No way Clippers get both Middleton and Brogdon. Bucks lose three point threats then. Bucks already got Bledsoe for way less. Suns wanted Brogdon or Maker or a bunch of picks. They got expiring Moose and a very protected first that most likely conveys in 2020 at the earliest.

Then Bucks can tell Clippers good luck and listen to the Cavs,Wizards,Wolves,Raptor offers. Personally i'd hate to even part with Brogdon. I'd prefer Maker and a late first like in 2022 and junk salary fillers. But i'm sure we will part with Brogdon and Henson for sure. Then Clippers decide on the last junk piece.

Telly is a 2 year deal. One more after this year. Delly 3 year deal and two more left after this season. Henson 3 year deal with two more left after this season and his salary decreases each season in price.

Which is why T-Wolves, Raptors and Wizards make the most sense

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112