Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Make your offers for DeAndre Jordan

Rumors are swirling about the Cavaliers' interest in DeAndre Jordan. If he is available, where do you think he would fit? Who's close enough to contention to want Jordan, and do they have the young assets Los Angeles probably wants for him?

I hope the Rockets don’t go after him, I know Morey love big name players.

Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    I hope the Rockets don’t go after him, I know Morey love big name players.
    I don't think he'd go for it, despite the rumors about it. Capela is a fraction of the cost and 80% of the production
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Yea the Rockets won't go after him. I'd rather the Cavs pry Whiteside away from Miami but I wouldn't be mad at Jordan. With the Grizzlies continuing to go down hill I'm starting to like Gasol.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

not worth as a sixer fan... we have holmes who is an amazing backup.

Nah, don't want him.

I wouldn't touch this guy. Bigs that have no offense and can't hit free throws have very little value to me. Unless they're Ben Wallace in some juggernaut defensive system, they're just not that valuable.

It would be absolutely hilarious if he ended up going to Dallas.

The Truth Hurts.

Wouldn't touch the guy unless he could hit his FT's above 65%. I think he's overrated, tbh. Plenty of NBA players can play high level defense if all you're doing rebounding outside of defense.

Would love to swing him for Tristan, Shump, and the Cavs 2018 first rounder

yea him on the cavs would be the right fit and choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Would love to swing him for Tristan, Shump, and the Cavs 2018 first rounder
    I wonder how much that Kardashian nonsense has affected Tristan's presence on the team. It seems he has somewhat distanced himself from the group or the team in general just dislikes his focus. It's not a coincidence that he really hasn't had the same impact as he did just two years ago. Not even close it seems. But that first rounder? That's not a smart move on the Cavs end. It's unlucky Rose got injured because I'm pretty sure if he was healthy and still dropping 15-16 points per game, Cavs could have traded TT, Rose, and Shumpert for DJ. Probably Zizic as well. With Beverley gone, Rivers is their next best option and that guy just sucks. DJ would fit on this team much better than Cousins even though Cousins probably helps the team more. Doesn't need the ball, could play lobs with Wade+LeBron, IT and DJ would be a sick pick&roll option. His taps to the shooters as well as defense would give Love some much needed help on the interior. Makes sense but really, unless Cavs can with it all with DJ, I'm not sure how you make that 1st rounder trade.

LeBron
    DJ
    Love
    IT
    Smith

Looks damn good but if you lose, you are potentially losing LeBron, DJ, IT, and Wade. Have fun with Love leading the team. Also, part of me feels like LeBron does one-and-done deals now because he doesn't want to leave the Cavs with nothing and hopefully they make a sign-and-trade deal with him.

Rockets were actually linked to trade talks this summer for Jordan. That was before they traded for CP3. Capela was the main piece Clippers wanted back.

Hes the rim protector and rebounder cavs need. Would be very hard for GS to beat that.

DJ
    Love
    Lebron
    Smith
    IT

plus they already have One of the best benches in basketball. Dang
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Wouldn't touch the guy unless he could hit his FT's above 65%. I think he's overrated, tbh. Plenty of NBA players can play high level defense if all you're doing rebounding outside of defense.
    Then why don't we have more Jordan's in the league? People always talked about how good of a rebounder TT is, yet he's not crap compared to DJ lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Looks damn good but if you lose, you are potentially losing LeBron, DJ, IT, and Wade. Have fun with Love leading the team. Also, part of me feels like LeBron does one-and-done deals now because he doesn't want to leave the Cavs with nothing and hopefully they make a sign-and-trade deal with him.
    If Lebron leaves then its prob a good thing you have all those expiring contracts. Because they will have to rebuild.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast