Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this SNF matchup?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Bay Packers

0 0%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

2 100.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ah, I almost thought that McCarthy forgot his ways and had become a good coach. Alas, there's the "brilliance" at work though to spoil the hope.

I hated the fg at first, but I understand it. Our defense stinks and is banged up. Short field or long field isnít much difference. Need to try to get points.

Big turnover, what do we do? Come out and pass 3 times and punt. 0:13 off the clock. Derp

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I hated the fg at first, but I understand it. Our defense stinks and is banged up. Short field or long field isnít much difference. Need to try to get points.
    there is no way shape or form that anyone could understand or make a case for that ******** FG and the plays that led up to it. Nobody... It was one of the worst calls we have seen this year for this team and it hurt us

I cant wait for the day when we overhaul this team. Same stupid **** just a different day.. God forbid the defense ever play an entire game just once. Its not even Pitts offense being so good... its blow coverage's left and right... I am just at a loss for how one team can be so bad without 1 player.

if we kick the ****ing FG i will lose my ****.

lol i love the play calling on that final drive... dude has been sacked 4 times in the 2nd half... why would you run that play on first down? I would rather we run/screen/quick pass etc etc etc.

This is such a ****ing joke

lol 53 yards is the farthest FG made in this building... Yet MM throws his kicker out for 57. Genius.

welp good now we can all hope we lose the rest of the games and get a top 5 first round pick... Upside I guess.

We can still possibly make it. We just about beat a top 5 team...

Mike is a genius.. Ted is great at drafting. Dom created turnovers!!

Gotta love complaining about the final drive but not making one comment on the the game tying drive. Yea, mike canít gameplan or call a game. Heís such a joke of a coach. Every coach in the nfl can take a banged up team with a backup qb on the road against the afc 1 seed and only lose on a game winning fg.

same 2 pro MM/TT people year after year... Enjoy the show as soon as Rodgers declines... It will be amazing. We will at least get a top 5 pick that TT will **** the bed on this year though.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Gotta love complaining about the final drive but not making one comment on the the game tying drive. Yea, mike canít gameplan or call a game. Heís such a joke of a coach. Every coach in the nfl can take a banged up team with a backup qb on the road against the afc 1 seed and only lose on a game winning fg.
    Every coach also plays against one of the worst teams in football in Baltimore at home and gets blow out/shut out. Every coach who thinks they are great like he does also doesnt go 1-4 against mostly crap teams after their QB goes down while being behind a horrid horrid QB nomatter how he plays because EGO... He is the best yo... You lost any chance at someone thinking you arent bias when you tried to argue for a 57 yard FG at Pitt in that situation lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

same 2 pro MM/TT people year after year... Enjoy the show as soon as Rodgers declines... It will be amazing. We will at least get a top 5 pick that TT will **** the bed on this year though.
    I'm just doing the opposite of what you do when we **** the bed. Nobody saw this coming and you say the same ****, lose every game, fire everyone. You would have probably been sad if we won.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast