Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Posts
    24,259
    Troy Renck

    @TroyRenck
    #Broncos Lynch is 8-for-13 for 40 yards and been sacked four times and thrown a pick. #Raiders entered the game with 15 sacks and zero interceptions. #Denver7
    3:37 PM - Nov 26, 2017


    Mark Kiszla

    @markkiszla
    Broncos trail Oakland 21-0 midway thru 3Q. Iím getting paid to watch this joke of a game. Whatís your excuse?
    3:29 PM - Nov 26, 2017

    Well, Hello There!

    Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

    uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    29
    Well.....looks like we will be drafting a qb this year.....hopefully darnold rosen or mayfield.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Hopefully we can snag cousins some way. I don't have faith in elway and drafting qbs.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Pax is done for the year I bet. Torn Achilles or something. Just assuming.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lansdale, PA.
    Posts
    5,036
    Trevor is still garbage. We need to lose out get a top 3 pick and hope we don't get the wrong QB this time.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Man, I think the defense has finally quit. It's over. Season officially done. Not sure if I'm gonna watch the rest if siemian is playing. Don't care to watch that guy have no pocket presence and throw ducks every where.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,356
    You can't make this **** up. Even when the mindset is to step back and evaluate to see what you have....the guy we are trying to evaluate...hurts himself on some basic run to the right. Non-contact...didn't look like his twisted anything..he just...got hurt. ****in hell.

    Not like he looked any good...but what did you expect? The game plan was severely dumb downed. Just run some. Throw some short passes...see if there is a shot somewhere...that's about it.

    These are two awful teams...Siemian could of won this game if he started it...but who cares about speculation. It was cool to see them make it somewhat interesting in the end.

    Happy to see Woods dialing up the pressure...but it's telegraphed and guys got to make a play.

    Langley got destroyed. Tough for the rook...but...boy he got destroyed. Got beat off the line every single time.

    While entertaining....Talib made the chain a priority over playing the game. I think we won't be seeing much of him from here on out..

    There's no excuse to not playing Demarcus walker, De'angelo etc from here on out. Derek Wolfe is constantly dealing with his neck injury. D.Peko got nicked up.

    So...D-Walk, Gotsis, Harris, K.Peko, Kerr (who had an impressive game actually) heavy the rest of the way.

    I have seen enough to tell you that Shaq is a better player than Shane. Has been...and probably will be. Once Ray gets his cast off...then maybe we'll bring it back up...but Shaq playing makes us an overall better defense.

  8. #38
    nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,584
    Ya the defense doesnt have any fire at all.. theres no leadership. Harris isnt a leader, he just talks crap on what he hears.. Talib clearly isnt a leader.. hes a fire like Ward was but hes not a leader. And Von isnt either, Von needs a Demarcus Ware figure on the defense, cause he aint the vocal guy either.

    Clearly after this game Lynch wont ever be the guy, all i was looking for was hope, just a glimer of hope. There was nothing out of him. Siemian cold off the bench looked better than him.. its depressing, none of the qb's other than kelly should be on this team come next year.

    Joseph needs to go, i dont care about rookie season or any of that, this leader of men needs to lead his way out the door. Sad we could have had Kyle w/ Wade coaching but we need to look towards Patricia or Hue or someones like that who is more prepared to be the head of a team.. there is way too much talent on this team to be 3-8 or whatever the ****** we are.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    You can't make this **** up. Even when the mindset is to step back and evaluate to see what you have....the guy we are trying to evaluate...hurts himself on some basic run to the right. Non-contact...didn't look like his twisted anything..he just...got hurt. ****in hell.

    Not like he looked any good...but what did you expect? The game plan was severely dumb downed. Just run some. Throw some short passes...see if there is a shot somewhere...that's about it.

    These are two awful teams...Siemian could of won this game if he started it...but who cares about speculation. It was cool to see them make it somewhat interesting in the end.

    Happy to see Woods dialing up the pressure...but it's telegraphed and guys got to make a play.

    Langley got destroyed. Tough for the rook...but...boy he got destroyed. Got beat off the line every single time.

    While entertaining....Talib made the chain a priority over playing the game. I think we won't be seeing much of him from here on out..

    There's no excuse to not playing Demarcus walker, De'angelo etc from here on out. Derek Wolfe is constantly dealing with his neck injury. D.Peko got nicked up.

    So...D-Walk, Gotsis, Harris, K.Peko, Kerr (who had an impressive game actually) heavy the rest of the way.

    I have seen enough to tell you that Shaq is a better player than Shane. Has been...and probably will be. Once Ray gets his cast off...then maybe we'll bring it back up...but Shaq playing makes us an overall better defense.
    All this! Good post!

    Barrett>>>>>>>>>>Ray for sure. Kind of sucks cause ray is a 1st round pick but it is what it is. I'll say the injury could have hurt a bit of that progress he could have made this year. Maybe next year he will break out

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,584
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    You can't make this **** up. Even when the mindset is to step back and evaluate to see what you have....the guy we are trying to evaluate...hurts himself on some basic run to the right. Non-contact...didn't look like his twisted anything..he just...got hurt. ****in hell.

    Not like he looked any good...but what did you expect? The game plan was severely dumb downed. Just run some. Throw some short passes...see if there is a shot somewhere...that's about it.

    These are two awful teams...Siemian could of won this game if he started it...but who cares about speculation. It was cool to see them make it somewhat interesting in the end.

    Happy to see Woods dialing up the pressure...but it's telegraphed and guys got to make a play.

    Langley got destroyed. Tough for the rook...but...boy he got destroyed. Got beat off the line every single time.

    While entertaining....Talib made the chain a priority over playing the game. I think we won't be seeing much of him from here on out..

    There's no excuse to not playing Demarcus walker, De'angelo etc from here on out. Derek Wolfe is constantly dealing with his neck injury. D.Peko got nicked up.

    So...D-Walk, Gotsis, Harris, K.Peko, Kerr (who had an impressive game actually) heavy the rest of the way.

    I have seen enough to tell you that Shaq is a better player than Shane. Has been...and probably will be. Once Ray gets his cast off...then maybe we'll bring it back up...but Shaq playing makes us an overall better defense.
    Seriously, if Shaq isnt given double the snaps as Ray... its not even close.. Ray is a ONE TRICK PONY, and hes hardly a pony..

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,356
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Man, I think the defense has finally quit. It's over. Season officially done. Not sure if I'm gonna watch the rest if siemian is playing. Don't care to watch that guy have no pocket presence and throw ducks every where.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    If you want pocket presence then should of stuck with Brock.

    But ducks? Dude threw two dimes to Latimer and Fowler for TD's. I mean...those count.

    And I don't feel the defense quit in this one. They just keep making mistakes. They aren't stout anymore. Seeing Stewart get turned around and completely burnt on that pass to Holton was sickening.....I mean...all the other routes are headed toward the sidelines..why are you jumping there when there is a WR going directly across the middle and scrap is expecting help over the top? Scrap had that covered...Stewart made the wrong choice.

    1st and goal on the 1 and we run it only once...Paxton made a terrible choice...but for ****s sake. We had Jano and D.Peko in a jumbo package. RUN IT 3 GOD DAMN TIMES. WHY THE **** ARE YOU GETTING CUTE??

    then the defense responds by having them march down the field 80 yards (a series without Shaq Barrett by the way).

    Just a bad team all around. It's incredible how quickly and how far they regressed. We have nobody to go to. It literally doesn't matter now.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Ya the defense doesnt have any fire at all.. theres no leadership. Harris isnt a leader, he just talks crap on what he hears.. Talib clearly isnt a leader.. hes a fire like Ward was but hes not a leader. And Von isnt either, Von needs a Demarcus Ware figure on the defense, cause he aint the vocal guy either.

    Clearly after this game Lynch wont ever be the guy, all i was looking for was hope, just a glimer of hope. There was nothing out of him. Siemian cold off the bench looked better than him.. its depressing, none of the qb's other than kelly should be on this team come next year.

    Joseph needs to go, i dont care about rookie season or any of that, this leader of men needs to lead his way out the door. Sad we could have had Kyle w/ Wade coaching but we need to look towards Patricia or Hue or someones like that who is more prepared to be the head of a team.. there is way too much talent on this team to be 3-8 or whatever the ****** we are.
    We need to find an Al Wilson again! I been missing that firey passionate leader since his days! Just a good ol MLB that hits hard doesn't miss tackles and can cover a bit but his voice and passion and setting the D up pre snap is where his value comes in. Need that type of guy!!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,356
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Seriously, if Shaq isnt given double the snaps as Ray... its not even close.. Ray is a ONE TRICK PONY, and hes hardly a pony..
    Shane is quicker off the edge but that's about it. He can't fully utilize his pass rushing arsenal because he delegated to one arm. So he ONLY has a speed rush. His bull rush is non-existent, his hand fighting is poor, I see him all the time trying to stutter step to set up his pass rush but that is going nowhere.

    Tack along that he's not really that strong.

    Just not impressed.

    Astonished to see this coaching staff not realize that Shaq should be the starter while Ray works his way in.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Not confirmed but VJ could be out as soon as soon as tonight.

    This info was from a Twitter guy I follow who has some sources Erick Trickel
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 11-26-2017 at 09:25 PM.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Did you all also see gabe Jackson try to randomly start **** with Ray and someone grabbed that fool from behind and like 4 Broncos huddled around him and threw him to the ground?! Most team work I have seen all year!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •