Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Chip Kelly dismantled this franchise. He was an egotistical maniac that nearly ruined this franchise for the next decade with his hubris.

So no, I don't want him to just go back to college and make millions.

I'm thrilled we have Wentz. But I don't have to like Kelly.
    He got us to the playoffs in year one, and clearly didnít ruin us for a decade. 2 years and we are a Super Bowl contender. Iíll take it. I think chip was just a guy who simply bit off more than he could chew. Eagles moved on, delegated, and now theyíre running on all cylinders

We were told that the Bears were pretty good at running the ball. They had SIX yards.
    They had about 140 yards total.
    They didn't have a first down until the THIRD quarter.

The Eagles had too many turnovers and too many penalties but yesterday it didn't matter. Next time, it might.

Thursday night, they'll be in the playoffs.

Chip Kelly dismantled this franchise. He was an egotistical maniac that nearly ruined this franchise for the next decade with his hubris.

Not liking him is one thing. Youíre being pretty petty though. Iíll take the end results and wish him the best elsewhere.

still cant get over how awesome the defense doing the electric slide was!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    still cant get over how awesome the defense doing the electric slide was!
    So nice they did it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Eh, I like him as a complimentary guy. He could at this point replace Torrey Smith. But I hope the eagles donít think him and agholor are enough going into next season

Iíve like what alshon has done all year. Thereís been criticism of him, but Iíve found him to be effective as a blocker and a possession receiver and what I like is heís a team guy and a leader

I think the only people Iíd maybe be ok losing or replacing is Blount (who I like but weíll have ajayi and clement and I believe you kick the tires on sproles) and Torrey Smith

Everyone else Iíd like to bring back. Improve depth, strengthen the line, donít take any steps back as an overall roster
    I was thinking that next year move on from Torrey Smith and resign or franchise alshon Jeffery and start AJ and mack hollins on the outside which will give Wentz two big sure handed targets and then have agholor remain in the slot where he's clearly been much better this year. I just think in a bigger role, mack would be more productive than Torrey.

Im also fine with moving on from Blount. I'm absolutely ecstatic about what we are getting from clement as an undrafted free agent.. He's been great value there. Move on from Blount and make ajayi the featured back with clement as the main backup.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Yea, you definitely don't have to like the guy, I'm not particularly a huge fan of his either to say the least.. This is how I look at it though, if chip kelly wasn't in Philadelphia, we wouldn't have carson wentz. I'd seriously trade a couple years of below average Eagles football for an elite franchise quarterback that can help us contend for 10+ years any day.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yea, you definitely don't have to like the guy, I'm not particularly a huge fan of his either to say the least.. This is how I look at it though, if chip kelly wasn't in Philadelphia, we wouldn't have carson wentz. I'd seriously trade a couple years of below average Eagles football for an elite franchise quarterback that can help us contend for 10+ years any day.

This. Everything happens for a reason.

And we wouldn't have seen Bradford on the Eagles if not for Chip Kelly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    And we wouldn't have seen Bradford on the Eagles if not for Chip Kelly.
    Build that man a statue.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345