Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    The Eagles are just having fun beating down these scrubs this is nothing more than a scrimmage lmfao!!!!!!!!!1

Give me Foles!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Give me Foles!
    BDN will be out there by the 4th lol.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

I think carson needs to play better. 3 first half tds. Iíd like to see him start putting up 5

Itís almost a foregone conclusion that wentz is going to break a good portion of the eagles single season qb records this year. Pretty incredible that heís doing that in his 2nd season

Something Pederson and roseman have that Reid didnít was a desire to put guys around their qb. Mcnabb was failed a bit in terms of weapons. Especially early on. But wentz has been treated well. A QBs success is a lot of times dependent coaching but also how heís treated.

Is he developed, is he given the right players around him including weapons and line, is the offense based on his strengths

I think the eagles have done right by carson early on in his career. The rams as well with goff. Iíd like to see that continue moving forward and carson and if it does you may see an illustrious career for carson that his franchise has never seen

Time for Washington to wrap this up come Thursday haha.

The 15 yd TD sprint by Agholor was a thing of beauty.

Good win. Eagles did what they had to, took care of business vs a weaker team. Didn't like all the sloppy fumbles tho. Good team win, lets go beat the seahawks so I can win some more money.

Remaining schedule for home field advantage:

Vikings (9-2 ): at Atlanta, at Carolina, Cincinnati, at GB, and Chicago

Saints (8-3): Carolina, at Atlanta, NY Jets, Atlanta, and Tampa Bay

Panthers (8-3): at Saints, Vikings, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, at Atlanta

Predictions on how you think the NFC will play out?

Rams (8-3): at Arizona, Philly, at Seattle, at Tennessee, SF

Whatís funny is all of these teams still play each other except the eagles who only really play the rams when it comes to homefield

Iíd like to see the eagles finish 14-2. Itíd be a cool number

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Whatís funny is all of these teams still play each other except the eagles who only really play the rams when it comes to homefield

Iíd like to see the eagles finish 14-2. Itíd be a cool number
    I want to see them finish 18-1

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Very small sample size, but there's only been one ball all year thrown in mack hollins direction that he didn't catch (and if I remember correctly it was a ball that Wentz threw away that was credited to mack hollins as the target). I think he's gonna turn into a very useful wide receiver one day, maybe not a pro bowler, but a guy that can definitely help move the chains.

Your baby can't do this

The NFL should consider flexing the Eagles-Rams game week 14 to SNF. The Steelers play SNF tonight then week 13 they get MNF then SNF again week 14 against the Ravens. Nothing wrong with this EXCEPT week 15 Patriots-Steelers are 3:25 pm game while Cowboys-Raiders is SNF game. IF they flex our game week 14 and the Patriots-Steelers week 15 to SNF ratings would be much better and the games are more meaningful with playoff implications.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Petty.
    Chip Kelly dismantled this franchise. He was an egotistical maniac that nearly ruined this franchise for the next decade with his hubris.

So no, I don't want him to just go back to college and make millions.

I'm thrilled we have Wentz. But I don't have to like Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Very small sample size, but there's only been one ball all year thrown in mack hollins direction that he didn't catch (and if I remember correctly it was a ball that Wentz threw away that was credited to mack hollins as the target). I think he's gonna turn into a very useful wide receiver one day, maybe not a pro bowler, but a guy that can definitely help move the chains.

Eh, I like him as a complimentary guy. He could at this point replace Torrey Smith. But I hope the eagles donít think him and agholor are enough going into next season

Iíve like what alshon has done all year. Thereís been criticism of him, but Iíve found him to be effective as a blocker and a possession receiver and what I like is heís a team guy and a leader

I think the only people Iíd maybe be ok losing or replacing is Blount (who I like but weíll have ajayi and clement and I believe you kick the tires on sproles) and Torrey Smith

Everyone else Iíd like to bring back. Improve depth, strengthen the line, donít take any steps back as an overall roster

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast