Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    We have 2 turkeys and 1 ham. One turkey is deep fried and the other cooked in the oven. Not 100% sure about sides yet. Everyone (about 15 of us, all family) is bringing their favorite side. I donít know we will have mash potatoes, Mac and cheese, and cornbread. I believe someone is brining a bunch of tamales too.
    Oh that sounds really good. I've never had a turkey fried so that sounds interesting. I like almost anything fried.

Did you run out of gravy? I had to run out to Popeyes to get extra gravy when I realized we were running out---almost every place is closed today. We're lucky that we're one of a couple teams that get to see our team every thanskgving. I associate thanskgiving for the food and the Cowboys. And maybe a holiday movie afterwards.

Why punt it there? doesnít matter if you give them 50 or 95 yards. Not like the pathetic defense is gonna make a stop anyway. Once again great half time adjustments by the worst coaching staff in the NFL

Great defense - great idea punting it there. Great coaching. Seriously, if Garrett and Rod Suckinelli are not fired by the end of the year I will stop following this team until they are gone!

Dallas is done this season. It has nothing to do with no Zeke, running game is fine. Our offensive line is overrated. We need a speed receiver. Our QB is only average (as I said last year, Dak is a QB in the system). I don't even know where to start on defense. Jones sucks this year, there is hope for the secondary as most are rookies. LB is what it is, without Lee they are horrible. D line is .... I'm not even sure what to say about them.

Dak is having the same problem Romo did the season he threw 19 INTs. Trying to make something happen with team behind. Very average to below average QB in this small sample size while pressing and trying to overcompensate for what Ibz88 correctly laid out is a very flawed team. No break game open receivers, Dez will drop at least a pass or two every game that hits both of his hands (see ball he slightly mistimed in endzone) but the ****ing elephant in the room is ****ing Jason Garrett. He is the common denominator across the past decade either as offensive coordinator or head coach for almost a decade now. He is yet to string 2 damn back to back winning seasons together, Romo, Dak or otherwise. Chew on that for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Great defense - great idea punting it there. Great coaching. Seriously, if Garrett and Rod Suckinelli are not fired by the end of the year I will stop following this team until they are gone!
    I will drink heavily to that bimbambum!

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Dak is having the same problem Romo did the season he threw 19 INTs. Trying to make something happen with team behind. Very average to below average QB in this small sample size while pressing and trying to overcompensate for what Ibz88 correctly laid out is a very flawed team. No break game open receivers, Dez will drop at least a pass or two every game that hits both of his hands (see ball he slightly mistimed in endzone) but the ****ing elephant in the room is ****ing Jason Garrett. He is the common denominator across the past decade either as offensive coordinator or head coach for almost a decade now. He is yet to string 2 damn back to back winning seasons together, Romo, Dak or otherwise. Chew on that for a minute.
    I think most everyone has been chewed by on that for a while now. Garrett sucks and needs to go. The entire staff needs to go.

Amazing how a coaching staff change with Rams seemed to make all the difference in the world going from the stale Fisher regime to the very modern innovative offensive mind that is McVay. Night and day with basically the same talent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12