Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanksgiving Game: Dallas Cowboys (5-5) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (4-6)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS LA Chargers
    11/23/2017 4:30 PM EST
    AT&T Stadium

Hate to say it but it's going to be another lose.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Hate to say it but it's going to be another lose.
    I don't think so. The Chargers are inconsistent and I think we have too much talent to lose 3 straight

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I don't think so. The Chargers are inconsistent and I think we have too much talent to lose 3 straight
    If the coaching staff doesn't learn to make adjustments at halftime LAC will come out and put up 28 points. Damn Garrett you are a Princeton graduate, show us something this game!

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    If the coaching staff doesn't learn to make adjustments at halftime LAC will come out and put up 28 points. Damn Garrett you are a Princeton graduate, show us something this game!
    Yeah that's very true lol. We need the coaches to actually do something in the game this week. Need something more like the Chiefs game where we actually come out of the half and dominate the other team. That's the only game I think that's happened for us this year.

I've seen a lot of Charger games and they have a lot of talent--they have just shot themselves in the foot. If you watch their games, they had some games they should have won. They have a ferocious pass rush, so that's something to watch out for. They have seen to come up strong in recent weeks versus the first part of the season. This coaching staff has to show that they can win with losing key players. It's easy to win when you have Tyronn, Zeke, Bailey and Sean Lee...but, what happens when you're without those guys.

7. 11-21-2017, 11:38 PM
    Reason
    Trolling - Rush

8. 11-21-2017, 11:38 PM
    Reason
    Trolling - Rush

9. 11-22-2017, 12:11 AM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

I think we lose 28-13 and our season will be over.. If that's the case I hope garrett is finally fired along with the rest of the staff at the end of the season
    Last edited by KiNgJaMeS315; 11-22-2017 at 02:34 AM.

im coming in with the postivity Boys! We are going to win tomorrow!

Witten talked with the team said now is the time to play our best football from here on out

Tyron Smith back

Hitchens looks to be playing along with Bailey

Most importantly. Tyron Smith IS BACk!

We win 27-17

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post

Witten talked with the team said now is the time to play our best football from here on out

Tyron Smith back

We win 27-17
    I like the positivity... I wish the cowboys would give me a reason to be positive... maybe having smith back will be the difference for daks confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post

Tyron Smith back

We win 27-17
    Having Tyron back is crucial... He's such an important link---when that left side collapses, it compromises the entire left side of that line. I am just going to enjoy the game with the food no matter what.... We've been through worse seasons. The Cowboys just need to stay afloat till all our key guys are together and healthy.

Btw, what are you guys having on your thanksgiving feast table? Just curious, how different or the same everyone's thanksgiving dinner looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Btw, what are you guys having on your thanksgiving feast table? Just curious, how different or the same everyone's thanksgiving dinner looks like.
    We have 2 turkeys and 1 ham. One turkey is deep fried and the other cooked in the oven. Not 100% sure about sides yet. Everyone (about 15 of us, all family) is bringing their favorite side. I donít know we will have mash potatoes, Mac and cheese, and cornbread. I believe someone is brining a bunch of tamales too.

So that isn't a personal foul today huh but the late hit from Jones earlier out of bounds was lol suplex a guy way after whistle perfectly fine lol

Can't believe how bad we are without Zeke. How can he mean this much. Morris and Smith are running ball better than Chargers. We ran pretty well against Eagles too. So do we not have the threats on outside good enough? Play calling, or is it Dak?? They have showed many plays already today Dak should have made the throw but didn't, just held the ball. So concerning.

9 pts last 3 games!? Is that right!?

Zack Martin is now out for game lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast