Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What Will The Vikings Do After Losing To The Lions?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Choke on turkey

4 80.00%
  • Go to Canada and have sex changes

3 60.00%
  • Debate how awesome Stafford is with Whool and Rocket

3 60.00%
  • Gang bang my mom

3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    You have anger issues.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    That was yesterday *******!

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    You have anger issues.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    you're a troll

THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    you're a troll
    You're the guy who drops all the sarcastic hashtags whenever Stafford does something positive.

Like Ive said (and youve ignored) for years, I dont think Stafford is terrible, I just think it would have been best for the franchise to maximize his value in a trade.

But people like you can't even fathom that concept, so all you do is lash out with personal attacks and stats that you don't comprehend.

I say nice **** about Stafford all the time. For the sanity of the entire forum, if you can't have a grown up discussion about football, stay out of it.

The problem I have with this offense right now is when ever we do get a decent run to set up 2nd and short we never have a running back in the backfield the following plays to keep a threat of the run going. Riddick ran 8 yards and we ran 2 empty backfield plays following that yesterday. I don't care how crappy the running game is when a defense sees empty backfield they play tighter on the outside and the ends t off for a sack.

all that being set aside our D line is the weak link on this team right now with Robinson being the only one worthy of a starting role and Spence being a decent back up forced to start due to injuries.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

We have two scat backs. That's a huge problem. Should have a better big RB option. I'm not going to put all of that on Quinn cause he didn't draft Ameer over David Johnson but he did ignore it for two years.

Stafford is not elite and he's definitely over paid but locking him up was still the right move. If for no other reason you could get something for him at least.

Just gotta keep churning players till we get it right I guess. No position is solid but there's potential or high paid free agents at each position so it's not a complete rebuild. But we need some better talent at every spot Quinn can get. Quinn's drafts aren't that great either. He's about the same as Mayhew.
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    We have two scat backs. That's a huge problem. Should have a better big RB option. I'm not going to put all of that on Quinn cause he didn't draft Ameer over David Johnson but he did ignore it for two years.

Stafford is not elite and he's definitely over paid but locking him up was still the right move. If for no other reason you could get something for him at least.

Just gotta keep churning players till we get it right I guess. No position is solid but there's potential or high paid free agents at each position so it's not a complete rebuild. But we need some better talent at every spot Quinn can get. Quinn's drafts aren't that great either. He's about the same as Mayhew.
    You misswrote. We have two running backs that are pieces of scat.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    You misswrote. We have two running backs that are pieces of scat.
    scata doot doot dowww..

THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

i get the feeling no one cares anymore.. lol

Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner

Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    i get the feeling no one cares anymore.. lol
    None of us or none of the players?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415