Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 12 CFB GDT

Week 12 CFB GDT

Definitely watching the Wisconsin/Michigan game at noon, big game for the Big Ten playoff race, and then watching Navy take on Notre Dame.

Michigan/Wisconsin shaping up to be a good defensive battle.

I say that, and then special teams happen

And Miami in some trouble against Virginia of all teams, down 14-0 early.

I called it. Miami has played down to competition all year, and they've looked like **** in every non-primetime game.

At least we won't get throttled by Oklahoma or Ohio State in the playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I called it. Miami has played down to competition all year, and they've looked like **** in every non-primetime game.

At least we won't get throttled by Oklahoma or Ohio State in the playoff.
    You got the win in the end, but will the selection committee ignore how Virginia hung with the Canes until the fourth quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Definitely watching the Wisconsin/Michigan game at noon, big game for the Big Ten playoff race, and then watching Navy take on Notre Dame.
    Damnit, I clicked on the first post thinking there would be a full slate of schedules listed. Someone hire LFLOL to do game threads permanently

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Damnit, I clicked on the first post thinking there would be a full slate of schedules listed. Someone hire LFLOL to do game threads permanently
    And fire me a week later because I forgot to make one, or the last 5 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    And fire me a week later because I forgot to make one, or the last 5 lol.
    forgot? lol

I assumed you were testing the powers that be to "cover" after you covered for them, and it ended up being pretty much just you and I posting here and then we migrated to the michigan section which also died lol

I got off track somehow

forgot? lol

I assumed you were testing the powers that be to "cover" after you covered for them, and it ended up being pretty much just you and I posting here and then we migrated to the michigan section which also died lol

I got off track somehow
    Fine. Lazy lol.

I made one with 1 response and left it be. Same reason why the Pistons forum is down to a weekly. Why I don't do that for the Wings...I have not legit response. I guess I like looking up old clips.

As for the week. **** John O'Korn. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Fine. Lazy lol.

I made one with 1 response and left it be. Same reason why the Pistons forum is down to a weekly. Why I don't do that for the Wings...I have not legit response. I guess I like looking up old clips.

As for the week. **** John O'Korn. That is all.
    oh I didn't mean to joke at your expense, "lazy" would be the last word to describe your efforts to keep threads afloat on here

but yeah, I hate how Harbaugh is gonna catch flack for this abysmal QB play, even Peters was nothing special, I saw a tweet by some CFB site showing how utterly horrendous the Michigan O-Line has been in pass protection, so it's hard to blame the play calling when it's run/run/run.

I also think Don Brown takes some of the blame by being so oblivious with the blitzes, he got dressed down in the second half today. Don't get me wrong, I love the blitz heavy strategy, but after you do the same **** play after play and they've shown they've figured it out (see: State, Penn) you have to adjust and not get fooled.

Michigan tried to fool the D at the wrong times, it feels like our entire staff was outcoached today

and it didn't help that Hornibrook suddenly became the most accurate QB of all time after his pick, and their random true freshman receiver became cris carter

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    You got the win in the end, but will the selection committee ignore how Virginia hung with the Canes until the fourth quarter?
    Well they ignored Clemson actually losing a game, so maybe.

oh I didn't mean to joke at your expense, "lazy" would be the last word to describe your efforts to keep threads afloat on here

but yeah, I hate how Harbaugh is gonna catch flack for this abysmal QB play, even Peters was nothing special, I saw a tweet by some CFB site showing how utterly horrendous the Michigan O-Line has been in pass protection, so it's hard to blame the play calling when it's run/run/run.

I also think Don Brown takes some of the blame by being so oblivious with the blitzes, he got dressed down in the second half today. Don't get me wrong, I love the blitz heavy strategy, but after you do the same **** play after play and they've shown they've figured it out (see: State, Penn) you have to adjust and not get fooled.

Michigan tried to fool the D at the wrong times, it feels like our entire staff was outcoached today

and it didn't help that Hornibrook suddenly became the most accurate QB of all time after his pick, and their random true freshman receiver became cris carter
    Yeah, the QB's blow but not having protection does not help things either. That will happen though when you lose guys like Glasgow, Magnuson, Braden, and Kalis over the past 2 years. Also not having Newsome due to injury does not help things either. Tarik Black turned out to be a bigger loss than I expected too. I was curious, at the Spring game, as to why they were forcing him the ball on almost every throw and then watching him play in real time I saw why. Dude could be a stud.

Go Bucks!

If Wisconsin and UCF wins next week should play in National Championship.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast