Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If I was Pegula, I would have seen enough of McDermott to know there is no point keeping him. Even people who didn't like Tyrod knew this wasn't a good move. There is no redemption here for him. He sacrificed an opportunity at the 4th seed, to now be out of the playoffs completely.

Id call Frank Reich, give him a blank check and say come home! After watching MDermott pis s away 3 out of 5 games for us, there is no way I would give him another chance next year.

I think it would be worse for the franchise to let McDermott go already. He made a huge rookie mistake but hopefully he learns from it. Embarrassing for sure. I'm from Toronto so I'm a Jay's fan. Any baseball fans know about the thor for dickey trade. Horrible trade, huge mistake. In the end they let anthopolous go but we've all been begging for him back and he just signed with the braves. Seemed to me like he learned on the job and figured it all out at the end. Toronto suffered the bumps and now he is going to turn the braves around with what he learned here. Same thing happened with billachek and the browns.
    I think you have to give McDermott a chance to turn it around next year - especially after he sold off all our talent for picks.

I know people don't want to hear about firing coaches again and again, but from the stand point of owning an NHL and NFL franchise, you just know if you have the right guy or not. You have to tell each candidate at the start of their first year to make the team look good.

Everything that McDermott has done has been an embarrassment. He has made this organization, after only 10 games, the laughing stock of the NFL. Fox just aired a promo that made fun of Peterman, McDermott, and the Buffalo Bills. You have former players calling out McDermott and the franchise, with some blaming this on race. Burleson, Ray Lewis, Richard Sherman, Chris Carter, the list now goes on and on. McDermott did this. At the end of the season, Pegula's cannot identify one game we won and then say to themselves, this game was won because of McDermott. But already ten games in, with 5 losses, we can solely blame McDermott for losing 3 out of those 5 games.

There is no learning curve in the NFL. You either are a leader, or you are a buffoon. Does Pegula want to continue to let a buffoon be the face of the organization. Sometime, you cut your losses and move on. If we can fire our offensive Coordinator after 4 games last year, why is it truly any different firing the head coach. In a city that it is hard to get players to come here, McDermott is making it even harder. This is becoming all about race, and it will get much worse before it gets any better. If your a top notch free agent lineman or WR, is Buffalo going to be on the top of your list, or would you have the Anquan Boldin mindset. Being here because nobody else wants me, then after two weeks, realizing, this organization isn't worth it. It all starts with the coach. Get a respected one in here. Frank Reich is that guy who can bring credibility back to the coaching staff. McDermott will never redeem himself.

meh. i disagree.

Did you guys hear what Joey Bosa said while being MiC’d up for the game. He was laughing at the Bills offensive line, saying they are not even blocking him.

After the game, he told reporters the game felt like a peewee scrimmage from a defensive standpoint, even using the word I used previously by saying The line didn’t put up any “resistance” whatsoever. He didn’t mention our lineman by name but he was talking specifically about Mills.

I don’t know how much radio or sports you all listen to besides WGR, but the Bills are a laughing stock right now. Every channel, every radio station, all making fun of McDermott and our beloved Bills. Dion sanders and marshal Faulk even reanacted how the sideline looked during the game pretending to be McDermott and Tyrod. I hope the Pegula’s are watching this insanity. Donald Jones on WGR, even claimed, an anonymous former NFL head coach called him and asked “what the hell is going on with this organization”. As predicted were the joke of the NFL.

Just imagine what will happen if they play Peterman again Sunday and the same thing happens. The Bills will then learn that Peterman isn’t the guy for the future, that they overvalued him and threw away the season, just to evaluate the future of a team they won’t even be a part of.

Lesean Mccoy, Tyrod Taylor, Kelvin Benjamin - will all be on different teams next season.

Shady and Tyrod have been good soldiers, saying the right things. But they obviously know, buffalo is not the right place for them, and they will be out.

Kelvin is now seeing how dysfunctional an organization Buffalo is, and will also want out.

Mcdermott has alienated his own players, which is a terrible look for trying to attract players to come to buffalo.

We will be in FULL rebuild next year after the blunders of this year.

I am at the point whereI seriously think Buffalo only has a few years left at keeping an NFL organization in town.

Benjamin is at least under contract until after 2018. At only 8 million next year, they traded to much to for him, just to make him a salary cap casualty. If they cut him, he would go right back to Carolina, making McDermott and Bean look like an even bigger joke, being that's what occurred with the Clay-Seymour trade.

My guess, as I have been saying for a long time, Tyrod goes to Denver. Their QB's have been horrible. They wanted Tyrod a couple years ago and offered him more money tan Buffalo Did. He just didn't want to play behind Manning. Despite the negativity here, Elway will definitely want Tyrod next year, as he has seen how good he has been and being a QB, he knows Tyrod looked awful at times, due to an offensive line that McDermott and Bean never fixed.

Shady is as good as gone. I guarantee he doesn't trust the process. He will ask nicely behind closed doors for a trade or release. If he doesn't get it, he will bicker to the media, forcing the Bills hand. The only reason we haven't heard a word about Shady not being happy right now, is because he got his yards and TD with Peterman. But if they start Peterman again and he gets bottled up for no yards, with a horrible Peterman performance, than we will hear him lash out big time.

The mindset of a coach and GM is to get to the playoffs. It is a stupid mindset that McDermott and Bean have, where they think the playoffs are not good enough, so being it is unlikely we will win a superbowl, why bother going to the playoffs at all, therefore lets evaluate our future.

Donald Jones said it best, the players are not divided, because not one of them want to see Peterman in the game. Not one player is on McDermott's side because he has flip flopped and the players are losing respect for him. At a presser, McDermott says "Tyrod is our QB". The next day, he says Peterman will start because he gives us the best chance to win. Then Peterman plays horribly and McDermott says that they need to evaluate what they have for the future and then specifically says, "it is about the process for the future and not about winning games". That he is in evaluating for the long haul. So therefore, first he tells the players he wants to win, then he tells the players, it is about evaluating the future. Both are contradicting statements and Donald Jones thinks, from what he has seen, that the players feel lied to.

Remember this, the players know who is better and where the problem is on this team. I am not the smartest football Guru in the world, but even I said in one of my first posts after the Peterman starting announcement, that there is no way this line can protect him. That all the Tyrod bashers will finally see how good Tyrod was, to avoid the inefficiencies of this offensive line. That there was no possible way in hell, that Peterman gets away from the pressure like Tyrod had to do on every single snap he took. I even said that we will finally see the benefits of Tyrod making the smart decision of dumping it off, punting it, and living to fight another day, rather than throwing the deep ball under severe pressure when the most likely outcome would be a turnover. These are not things I was just lucky to predict. It was the obvious outcome of a horrible line and a rookie slow footed weaker armed QB playing on the field together. McDermott not realizing this as the head coach should scare a lot of you more than it has.
    Last edited by sabres11; 11-22-2017 at 08:51 AM.

McDermott will be gone after next season, if not sooner. The treatment of his own players is abysmal.

The 'process' won't work when players will not want to play for your team. We look like an even worse spot for free agents to come to now.

Tyrod will be a bronco/or jag next year.

“Trust the process “ is a clever marketing ploy, to get people to ignore the losing and crappy roster decisions. If we think their moves and decisions are apart of some grand master scheme, then they think they will hear less criticism. Unfortunately for them, we are all a lot smarter than that.

A big issue is that they built the front office around McDermott too. I don't think he makes the Peterman move if he thought his job could be on the line. Certainly hurts all that FA money we have coming up. I still have some faith though between all the picks and money coming up. If we never see a Peterman controversy again then it may be worth it in the long haul. I want to see FA's on D and draft picks on O.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123