Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    McDermott lost the team today. There is no way he ever earns back the respect and trust, that he just lost today by his players, fans and media. Every decision he makes from this point on will be now second guessed by his players. We will eventually start seeing players talking back to him on the sidelines.

It sounds stupid, but the best thing for him to do now is resign. He has to know that his players are just standing next to him on the sidelines and after this, nobody is standing with him. These players donít get many opportunities to get to the post season. For him to throw it away sickens everyone, especially when not one player agrees that Peterman should start.

Well my buddy is happy. He just won 500.

40-10. Itís not over yet. Two defensive TDS and then two TDs by Tyrod and weíre back in this. Then moron McDermott could start Joe Webb at QB next week.

Letís give McDermott some applause, his defense just forced its first punt in two games. Bench Tyrod, itís all his fault!

Agreed. Him and Dennison have to go. We were way better off with Jim Schwartz as our coach

Kelvin is gone, this game was a disgrace from the opening kick off.

This game was a discgrace the moment our head coach thought Peterman gave us a better chance to win. There is no reason to keep McDermott as coach after this debacle. We have just witnessed that he does not have any football brains.

As I said previously, there was nothing that Peterman could have done in practice, to show McDermott he is capable, by solely practicing with the scabs on the side during practices. I am blown away at the audacity McDermott has to have risked this teams season based on Peterman practicing against our defense that absolutely sucks.

"the process" doesn't work when our own clown of a "coach" doesn't follow it.

you play the best players to give us the best chance to win. Dennison has NOT done that since day one.

I hope Tyrod does well with his next team.

They never said who McDermott tried to hire has OC, but two people declined and Dennison was his third choice. Our offensive line coach use to coach defense in Philly so that explains why our entire offense is horrible.

Our defense has now allowed around 700 yards rushing and 11 TDS in 3 games. Yet, McDermott has done nothing on the defensive side to help us. The saints and charges have set all time team records against his team defense in back to back games. The Pegulaís canít fire him fast enough.

But what I want everyone to take from this game is, under the same pressure Tyrod feels every game due to our ineffective line, Peterman threw 5ints.

Tyrod never takes a chance with that much pressure and lobs a ball up for grabs. I commended him on this for two seasons, others ridiculed him for this, saying that he doesnít have turnovers because he plays it safe. Well we just saw what happens when a QB doesnt play it safe. Tyrod deserves way more respect than he has gotten here. Some people are just not smart enough to see the entire picture. Some people would rather have him risk an int on 3rd and 15 and throw a game away, rather than dump it off and live to fight another day.

With Tennesseeís loss and KC losing to the Giants, McDermott just threw away a chance at the 4th seed. And now we can be taken out of the 6th seed by Cincinnati the chargers or Baltimore. What a horrible coach.

Letís hope the jckssa doesnít start Joe Webb next week since the Chargers ran for 200 and a couple TDS against our defense. This now appears to be the logical train of thought by Moron McDermott.

Hereís the only stat you all need to know. The Jets, the saints and the Chargers went 22 straight possessions against our defense before our defense finally forced a punt today. Bench Tyrod!
    Last edited by sabres11; 11-19-2017 at 09:18 PM.

That was a disaster and that is most likely the season regardless of what they do moving forward. They will need to beat the Patriots and/or Chiefs to have any shot of making the playoffs. This is the kind of move that can haunt McDermott forever. If he did this at the start of the season, no one would've cared. The timing was just poor.

Start brushing up on your college QBs guys...

And McDermott did exactly what I said he would do if this fails, making us a laughing stock all over the media. Sherman, Sanders, Lewis, everyone is tweeting on what a horrible decision this was. It is just sad that he is suppose to be our coach and fans know how to manage a game clock and who to start at the QB position better than him.

No question it was a stupid risk and a rookie mistake. This will certainly hurt his stock moving forward. The problem now is even with a bunch of picks this year we will need to pick a QB while still addressing all of the holes on D, OL and receiving threats. We'll need to hit on like 5 picks to fix this situation which is pretty much unheard of for even the best drafts. Tyrod could be flipped for a couple more picks but after seeing peterman do we really want to put a Rookie QB back there? Gotta put guys in a position to succeed. Rothlesburger or Wilson - neither of them would have careers if they started their career in this situation.

I'm starting to lean towards keeping tyrod 1 more year to build up the talent around him before looking toward the future at QB.

McDermott runs the D and it is clear that the D is the problem. which sucks because he isnt going to fire himself. He will draft a bunch of Dmen to save face, and blame Tyrod for the O while bringing in another O coordinator to make it what... 5 coordinators in 5 years for Tyrod? none of the many good.

If Gailey wasnt in Jacksonville i would have like him for OC. I would prefer a young creative guy from college though if i had the choice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast