Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

0 0%
  • Green Bay Packers

2 100.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope but contenders dont need their QB to be 100 percent great 100 percent of the time and we do.
    No we don't. That's just in the mind of you asylum patients.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    except we wont... Most organizations would see how bad we are without him and go out and fix things... Our GM will say we are bad without him and all will be well when he comes back and go into next year with everything the same.
    Everyone said last off season they finally saw the light. They knew we needed free agents. Things did change. But nope. It didn't work so nothing changed.

All that matters is outcomes. We could fire everyone and not win the SB and you'd all claim yeah we didn't change anything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    You post Rodgers qb ratings in wins and losses. I post bradyís, which are really similar. In the last 17 playoff games, using your criteria of under 90 qb rating wins and over 90 qb rating losses, Brady has one more win and one less loss. Thatís hardly a wild difference, especially when you count the fact that Brady has an easier path, since heís played guys like Tom Savage and Matt mcgloin in recent years. You seem to be ignoring that fact. I also included Russell Wilson average qb rating in playoffs losses is about 95. Rodgers average qb rating in losses is 88.

This isnít bashing Rodgers. What this is pointing out is that every team needs their qb to be great to consistently win in the playoffs. I constantly get called a homer that canít take off my homer glasses. But the folks who blindly bash the organization outside of Rodgers refuse to look around the league as well.

The old adage that defenses win championships isnít really that true. You need a good defense. But ultimately you need a great qb who plays great from the divisional round on. Sure, occasionally you get a team like Denver who wins a championship solely on their defense. But those teams usually arenít that sustainable and fall off pretty quickly. Consistent nfl success requires high level qb play. We arenít the only team experiencing this. Itís a league wide thing.
    Like I've said a thousand times. They have no perspective. They only put their team under this microscope. Their standards are based on an imaginary team, outside of NE who still didn't win for almost a decade... And they would have wanted the GOATs fired probably lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345